sharetrader
Page 8 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast

In my view, ATM is also a bubble on the market just like Xero. I wouldn't buy into it unless it is below 20c. As with any bubble, it may take an awful long time to drop to the actual value it is. But it is just not worth the high risk of bursting!

Well done the Bowman, a superbly negative post, i think you will pick some up later today at a real discount .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    Well done the Bowman, a superbly negative post, i think you will pick some up later today at a real discount .
    How many people are likely to read this thread and act on it? Not many in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    I'm posting to offer the other side of the argument. There are numerous times I avoided mistakes after I read some member's posts that offered counter opinions. And this is exactly why we are coming to this forum, to help each other.

Looks like 52 cents soon?

So how many of those who expressed disappointment at not getting shares at 50 cents are now lining up to buy at 50/51 cents?
    Last edited by Balance; 07-12-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Can see all the flippers now lining up to sell at 55 cents - quick 10% is what they are hooping for.

I am expecting a few to move to 54, then 53 soon
    Exactly as predicted.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So how many of those who expressed disappointment at not getting shares at 50 cents are now lining up to buy at 50/51 cents?
    As with Fonterra, I only expressed disappointment with the process. I do not know enough about either to have been interested.

I also expressed disappointment at XRO not offering a placement to small shareholders (as they have done in the past) and I am very disappointed I wont be able to buy in at $6 which is probably a lot closer to proper value than 7.75 where I sold out. If it dropped down close to $6 again, I would buy back in.

I also bought into STU at just above the placement price though I viewed that differently as that was a shareholder placement, rather than a company initiated placement as is the case with ATM, FSF, and XRO.
    Last edited by CJ; 07-12-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Indeed, well spotted - I find it a little amusing as an amateur watcher of human psychology to see people rush for a quick 10% when the potential is so much higher.

Hope you managed to get the holding you were keen on.
    Plenty of volume sellers now lining up at 53 cents. I can only see small scale retail buying at 52 cents.

Question of time before one breaks rank and it's 52 cents.

My point is that too many look at the pre-placement price of 68 cents and get themselves excited at 50 cents.

The market is not that dumb and the brokers would have canvassed their client base enough to assess that the placement had to be done at 50 cents to be successful. There was never any real opportunity to make a 20% or 30% gain, post the placement.

Sparky or anyone else who got in on the placement, were you scaled back?

I picked up some more at 54 cents. If the stock drops little bit more I'm not concerned about it. When I buy something, I look at the potential future growth over the next 3 to 5 years.