sharetrader
Page 802 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 30270275279279879980080180280380480580681285290213021802 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    a2 trade wars back on today
    SP down 6%? Why there seemed to be no new news in that presentation

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    a2 trade wars back on today
    Yeah. Didn't expect it to go lower than 1300 when I put my wishful thinking buy order for 1305 last week. Still wasted a couple of hundred bucks there in buying

A2 vs Atwo? That's ridiculous. Surely there copyright infringement on that

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    And they even use the term "A2" (in the Chinese text). I thought that ATM protected this term? Well, maybe not in China ...

Nestle A2.JPG

http://pro.m.jd.com/mall/active/34Rb...A5A/index.html

Anyway - at least it does not look like they try to discount the product:

https://item.jd.com/6552509.html

408 Yuan for about 1 kg is roughly NZD 90. I think the A2 Platinum goes for something like NZD 50.

I don't think this is a reason to panic. Might be even good for the A2 story if they are not fighting it alone ..
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 28-03-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

From that NZH article: "He said that a2 Milk, as a pioneer in the A1 protein-free category, "considers itself well positioned to benefit from overall category expansion".
    That's my takeaway, the whole market pie will start to look more attractive, sparking investment and excitement in all things A2 related?

nice longs yesterday and shorts today lol great stock to trade on the asx , bit of catch 22 for fund managers though biggest nzx component will wreck havoc on there returns because its so volatile
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybuffett View Post
    From that NZH article: "He said that a2 Milk, as a pioneer in the A1 protein-free category, "considers itself well positioned to benefit from overall category expansion".
    That's my takeaway, the whole market pie will start to look more attractive, sparking investment and excitement in all things A2 related?
    I'm a bit confused is this actually why the SP is down or is it the investor presentation. I haven't seen a lot of coverage about nestle entering a2

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I'm a bit confused is this actually why the SP is down or is it the investor presentation. I haven't seen a lot of coverage about nestle entering a2
    as the market gets bigger its only natural the big boys will enter the market and divide the pie ... hence why you need a big player like fonterra at your side
    Last edited by bull....; 28-03-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

I think that it will increase the market penetration of A2 milk which will be beneficial to A2M. Remembering that A2M has first mover advantage and it takes years to build brand credibility. In effect Nestle running with brand Atwo adds further credibility to the science / brand after Fonterra conceding the science has merit. High price of Nestle's product leaves further significant scope for margin expansion for infant formula ? Possibly also increases the chances of a takeover.
    Disc: Holding.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-03-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine