sharetrader
Page 803 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 30370375379379980080180280380480580680781385390313031803 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 23753

Seems like all those Patents and IP didn't slow a competitor much. Atwo is already part of an established brand aswell. Don't understand how anyone could spin this as net good news.

Don't think it will be the end of the world for atm, still a holder and plan on staying a holder.

"ATwo" is not a brand. Nestle is launching it under the Illuma series, which is hugely popular in China and Hong Kong. But, "ATwo" only comes in Stage 2 and Stage 3 at present, while A2M offers the full range, between Stage 1 to Stage 4.

Also when considering what the impacts would be from Nestle upon A2M's sales, maybe worth a little time to check out the RRP for each of their own A2/Atwo IMF milk. May help to understand why I think it is a net good news.

percy

Cows produce either A1 or A2.
    A herd of A2 cows will produce A2 milk, at the same price a herd of A1 cows will produce A1 milk.
    I note 70% of Jersey cows produce A2 [ATwo] milk.
    Take care.
    Last edited by percy; 28-03-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Cows produce either A1 or A2.
    A herd of A2 cows will produce A2 milk, at the same price a herd of A1 cows will produce A1 milk.
    I note 70% of Jersey cows produce A2 [ATwo] milk.
    Take care.
    I note you haven't been a believer at any stage Percy so have missed a remarkable opportunity here. Don't forget to ask KW to explain it to you.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

She has tried often.
    Hopefully she has given up.?..lol
    Last edited by percy; 28-03-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Guru

Obviously few, if anyone on this site was aware of this development. Does raise a few questions in my mind......

- How are they identifying/testing the cows as A2?
    - Where is it being produced? What potential volumes?
    - Presumably no IP/patent infringement? Not like Nestle is a backyard operation.
    - Surely Atwo is too close to A2? Presume Nestle have worked this through though?
    - Do Nestle have any plans for any other markets - ie fresh?
    - Nestle's developments must have been known by A2?
    - What actions or strategy changes have A2 made because of this?
    - Has this contributed to any executive share sales etc?
    - How will this effect their pricing?
    - As earlier suggested, will it broaden exposure to the whole A2 concept, with Nestle's deep pockets and marketing expenditure?
    - Again as suggested, is it an opportunity on pricing?
    - How much horsepower will Fonterra provide and how quickly - could it be about needing to grow volumes/supply asap?
    - Does this mean that A2 concept is really going mainstream and given Nestle's move & Fonterra's change meaning it is going to get widespread acceptance??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Obviously few, if anyone on this site was aware of this development. Does raise a few questions in my mind......

- How are they identifying/testing the cows as A2?
    - Where is it being produced? What potential volumes?
    - Presumably no IP/patent infringement? Not like Nestle is a backyard operation.
    - Surely Atwo is too close to A2? Presume Nestle have worked this through though?
    - Do Nestle have any plans for any other markets - ie fresh?
    - Nestle's developments must have been known by A2?
    - What actions or strategy changes have A2 made because of this?
    - Has this contributed to any executive share sales etc?
    - How will this effect their pricing?
    - As earlier suggested, will it broaden exposure to the whole A2 concept, with Nestle's deep pockets and marketing expenditure?
    - Again as suggested, is it an opportunity on pricing?
    - How much horsepower will Fonterra provide and how quickly - could it be about needing to grow volumes/supply asap?
    - Does this mean that A2 concept is really going mainstream and given Nestle's move & Fonterra's change meaning it is going to get widespread acceptance??
    From the NBR article posted today a2 dosen't seem that worried about the whole thing and have stated it will most likely be a good thing for the whole market.

Atwo as a brand name is ridiculous though. A complete rip off.

Banned

A big shake of the tree today, stop losses triggered, weak hands panicking. I was flat tack at work but still managed to chase it down and sold some SML to buy more.

Lots of good questions.

Mine is, is this company worth $10B, can they make $500m per year for the next 20 years.

Banned

Apparently illuma is a crap brand in China, rated below the local Chinese brands.