sharetrader
Page 804 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 30470475479480080180280380480580680780881485490413041804 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 23754
    percy

A1 and A2 both come from cows.
    Milk is a commodity.
    Should customers want either A1 or A2 then dairy farmers will change their herds to suit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A1 and A2 both come from cows.
    Milk is a commodity.
    Should customers want either A1 or A2 then dairy farmers will change their herds to suit.
    Good time to board the A2 train Percy, you know deep down you really want to.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Good time to board the A2 train Percy, you know deep down you really want to.
    The only milk I drink is a small amount with my tea or coffee.
    I have a little Edam cheese in sandwiches at lunch time.
    Otherwise I try to avoid dairy produce.

Nestle producing Atwo.
    What about dairy farmers in Australia,USA,France,Germany,UK,Holland etc.?
    A2tutwo4u.?
    Last edited by percy; 28-03-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The only milk I drink is a small amount with my tea or coffee.
    I have a little Edam cheese in sandwiches at lunch time.
    Otherwise I try to avoid dairy produce.

Nestle producing Atwo.
    What about dairy farmers in Australia,USA,France,Germany,UK,Holland etc.?
    A2tutwo4u.?
    I'm trying to reduce my dairy intake also - but consumption and shareholding is something quite different.

Will be interesting to see what happens from here, and if we are still 'well positioned'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Will be interesting to see what happens from here, and if we are still 'well positioned'.
    With a growing population worldwide, demand for protein has to be increasing, any volumes that Nestle is going to produce will be coming out of existing volumes somewhere else in the dairy world, so it's not like any new volume has been introduced overnight, surely. I think long term this is still looking like a winner. But...from an investment point of view I am a newbie, so...?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybuffett View Post
    With a growing population worldwide, demand for protein has to be increasing, any volumes that Nestle is going to produce will be coming out of existing volumes somewhere else in the dairy world, so it's not like any new volume has been introduced overnight, surely. I think long term this is still looking like a winner. But...from an investment point of view I am a newbie, so...?
    Everyone should take a deep breath until the real truth is known re the Nestle move.Word on the street is that Nestle are under fire for misleading baby milk tactics in Hong Kong and beyond and that their so called Atwo only contains 30% of actual A2 protein. Regardless it's all good for A2 as the pie has just got bigger and more of the world will soon be aware of, and want some of this great product.PS-Its a huge market and there is room for several players to do extremely well, think Coke&Pepsi, Apple&Samsung etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Everyone should take a deep breath until the real truth is known re the Nestle move.Word on the street is that Nestle are under fire for misleading baby milk tactics in Hong Kong and beyond and that their so called Atwo only contains 30% of actual A2 protein. Regardless it's all good for A2 as the pie has just got bigger and more of the world will soon be aware of, and want some of this great product.PS-Its a huge market and there is room for several players to do extremely well, think Coke&Pepsi, Apple&Samsung etc etc.
    Well said mate.
    Some non-holders who've recently started sharing their "expertise" on the subject would do themselves a favour to stick to companies they know and understand.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Well said mate.
    Some non-holders who've recently started sharing their "expertise" on the subject would do themselves a favour to stick to companies they know and understand.
    That's a bit harsh. Opinions should be welcome and learning encouraged. Very few here are true "experts" in any NZ companies!

multiple gaps to fill on the charts , as history has shown practically every gap gets filled at some stage

by the way i enjoy reading all comments from anyone
    one step ahead of the herd

Technically there are some pretty bad breakdowns occurring. The break of support at 1250 could indicate a gap fill back to the ~950 support range. Let's see what happens once ASX opens and where it closes.