sharetrader
Page 806 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 30670675679680280380480580680780880981081685690613061806 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 23754
    Guru

When will A2 have more supply than what they can sell?

"Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful". I might have to pontificate on that over Easter.

Share price recovery well from days lows.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Nestle is piloting this product to gauge the market that is so clearly enticed by what A2 is offering.

Nestle is not seen as a premium brand in China, A2 is from the cleanest and greatest little country in the world which adds to the allure.

A2 has snagged a large portion of the market in China with very little trouble and I don't think another product to compete with is going to put much of a dent in their momentum.

A2 stock was tightly wound and the market sentiment of late has more to do with the recent pullback than the introduction of another product.

There is no point in being confident and having a small position...
    Last edited by hardt; 29-03-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Nestle is piloting this product to gauge the market that is so clearly enticed by what A2 is offering.

Nestle is not seen as a premium brand in China, A2 is from the cleanest and greatest little country in the world which adds to the allure.

A2 has snagged a large portion of the market in China with very little trouble and I don't think another product to compete with is going to put much of a dent in their momentum.

A2 stock was tightly wound and the market sentiment of late has more to do with the recent pullback than the introduction of another product.

There is no point in being confident and having a small position...
    Yes, agree ,more affected by the macro environment rather than the Nestle product, which may or may not be 100% A2, we don't know yet. BAL also down heavily today to prove your point. PS-A2 will always be a volatile stock and your need good oven mitts on to cope with the heat.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes, agree ,more affected by the macro environment rather than the Nestle product, which may or may not be 100% A2, we don't know yet. BAL also down heavily today to prove your point. PS-A2 will always be a volatile stock and your need good oven mitts on to cope with the heat.
    I find it easier to stay out of the kitchen.!!!...lol.

Trust every one can find A2 Easter eggs to enjoy.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Share price recovery well from days lows.
    Geepers I didnt know whether to buy or sell today so I did nothing

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/5...tv-bounceshtml

Been a tough quarter for most markets including ours, down 1.3%. ATM is still up from ~ $8 at the start of this quarter so without that the index would have done considerably worse, like many other overseas indices have. Disappointing week for ATM shareholders but it must be viewed in context on how its gone for the first quarter of the year and its still up over 50% to date in 2018. Long term I don't think the Nestle move changes the long term strong growth prognosis for this company.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-03-2018 at 06:12 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/5...tv-bounceshtml

Been a tough quarter for most markets including ours, down 1.3%. ATM is still up from ~ $8 at the start of this quarter so without that the index would have done considerably worse, like many other overseas indices have. Disappointing week for ATM shareholders but it must be viewed in context on how its gone for the first quarter of the year and its still up over 50% to date in 2018. Long term I don't think the Nestle move changes the long term strong growth prognosis for this company.
    I reckon that Easton guy is talking a lot of normal broker dribble, blaming the Nestle product as the reason why A2 is down 9 2% for the week, while BAL is down 14%, and they don't sell A2 milk.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

We you scoffing up a bit more milk today Couta or lying back enjoying your HLG results?
    Last edited by RupertBear; 29-03-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Bought back in after selling out in high 13s. This is an overall market movement pushing ATM lower at the moment with a bit of fuel to the fire re nestle (which I believe on its own is inconsequential). Basically if the Stock markets (mainly the U.S.) do actually crap themselves then this and a lot of other shares will drop. If we see markets rebound then ATM will head back to $14-15 range and then towards $20 by the end of the year. So it could be quite good buying at the moment, but it may get better. Hedge your bets..
    Last edited by NZSilver; 29-03-2018 at 08:34 PM.