sharetrader
Page 810 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 31071076080080680780880981081181281381482086091013101810 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Google either
    Gurnsey cow a2 milk.
    or Jersey cow a2 mil.

NB All milk from Holland Jersey is a2.
    LOL - how many sizeable operations marketing Gurnsey cow A2 milk can you name? Don't think that ATM's market stake is threatened by a boutique producer (their words, not mine).

But sure - and don't forget our very own diary herd in Canterbury; Current headcount: 1 (Dexter / Jersey cross). We are producing only A2 milk as well ; I am sure ATM is shivering in their boots ;

Percy - I think roughly 20 to 30% of all cows are producing A2-milk. The trick is just to identify them (its not just breed based - there are as well Jersey cows producing A1 ... though it is a smaller number), separate them and make sure they are bread separately and their milk is processed separately without contamination. Not cheap (until you have 100% pure A2 herds) - but absolutely, it can be done.

BTW - There is a reason that there are not that many Jersey herds around ... They do cost more in maintenance - Jerseys produce marvelous and creamy milk, but they are quite bad in looking after their calves (meaning higher mortality or more human intervention required). But hey, nothing you can't fix with throwing more money at it.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    The fall is crazy... think the sp has dropped more than 15 percent in just last week.. I think I have a migraine sigh
    And 20% off it’s high

Some punters define that as a crash ...more than a correction
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

The latest Herald article is headed, A2 milk share price tumble continues on Nestle threat. These reporters are so lame that that don't bother to open their eyes to see the true cause of the continued fall, that is unless they are serial downrampers who want to pick up cheap shares.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    And 20% off it’s high

Some punters define that as a crash ...more than a correction
    Dancing today along the EMA 50 - and still ways to go to even come close to the EMA 100. Technically the share is in an unbroken uptrend. But yes, given the previous steep rise there is obviously lots of territory to cover for the SP to fall back and still stay in an uptrend.
    ----

a2 the fang stock of the nzx
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Dancing today along the EMA 50 - and still ways to go to even come close to the EMA 100. Technically the share is in an unbroken uptrend. But yes, given the previous steep rise there is obviously lots of territory to cover for the SP to fall back and still stay in an uptrend.
    Bitcoin gone below 200MA .....just a point of interest

Bitcoin gone below 200MA .....just a point of interest
    Confused . How do you milk Bitcoin and how do you know they produce A2 milk?

Always thought the idea of Bitcoin is to milk the investors ... but this is another thread.
    ----

Always thought the idea of Bitcoin is to milk the investors ... but this is another thread.
    Maybe the charts are beginning to look similar .......

Every time there is a large correction, the ghosts of those that missed out on the best performing business ( not just a hyped stock ) on the market come out of the woodwork as if their views had just been validated...

A2 is all over wechat trade rooms, their momentum is not only here to stay, it seems to be gaining...

Only reason I am not buying currently is because I think it will go lower as the global market weighs it down, will be topping up when the market cools it.

LOL

Maybe the charts are beginning to look similar .......
    I think you might be getting a little ahead of yourself mate. ATM still miles above its 100 day MA of about $9.70. Bitcoin on the other hand is starting to look pretty sick.
    Actually any comparison between this and the FANG stocks is inappropriate. This company is making money, growing very strongly and probably trading on a FY19 PE of mid 20's, significantly less than most of the other top NZX10 stocks who are growing far more slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Every time there is a large correction, the ghosts of those that missed out on the best performing business ( not just a hyped stock ) on the market come out of the woodwork as if their views had just been validated...

A2 is all over wechat trade rooms, their momentum is not only here to stay, it seems to be gaining...

Only reason I am not buying currently is because I think it will go lower as the global market weighs it down, will be topping up when the market cools it.
    I have it in last year's balance sheet at $2.99 market value as at 31 March 2017, (at average cost $2.20). I agree that a lot of people that missed last year's growth are going to come out hating this simply because they are disappointed they missed out...human nature is not always a pretty thing to watch is it ! Clear uptrend remains intact. Happy to have right sized my holding and its still my #1 listed investment position, just ahead of SUM other high growth stock.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-04-2018 at 01:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine