sharetrader
Page 82 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586921321825821082 ... LastLast

0.75...wtf???

Banned

It does seem that from today’s announcement that a confident plan is now in place for the Chinese regulatory changes and inventories will cover any disruption, I’ve taken some further confidence from this and recent news coverage.

I like to invest in companies with good management and bold goals, it just seems to focus a company internally and drives a positive culture.

$280M in revenues by 2016
    $60M and a 1% market share in Chinese infant formula sales by 2016
    A 1.8% market share in UK milk sales by 2016
    A 10% market share in Australian milk sales, recently pulled forward to mid-2015.

And of course there are new initiatives presently rolling out in Australia, UHT, yoghourt, cream products, and the entry into the US is just kicking off.

I’m watching exchange rates, global dairy prices, but I’ve no reason to alter my FY14 valuation of $1.19 at this time.

I’m going to say that the A2 Milk Company is looking really very good for a top for all at this point.

Disc: Buy

Banned

Looks seriously oversold with some going at 75c,but then I would say that with a buy price of 92c

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Moosie says buy, broken the lower bollinger band and tracking oversold levels. Look to sell above 80 again.
    I'm a total chump when it comes to this chart stuff, but genuinely interested so am going to ask for your further thoughts.

It has broken the lower Bol Band yes, - but does that say buy - or look out? It has also broken its 200ma - a definite warning signal I understood
    The slow stochastic, DMI and MACD 's don't say buy do they?

Is the smart money exiting?? Another 4.0m shares out at .78 at close.

The high P/E may be justifiable (I don't know) but in the current environment I'd be worried about jumping in there.

I would have thought that China's tightening of Supplier rules would have benefited the likes of ATM but this has not helped. Why the sudden rush to exit?

Don't hold

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    I'm a total chump when it comes to this chart stuff, but ge. inely interested so am going to ask for your further thoughts.

It has broken the lower Bol Band yes, - but does that say buy - or look out? It has also broken its 200ma - a definite warning signal I understood
    The slow stochastic, DMI and MACD 's don't say buy do they?

Is the smart money exiting?? Another 4.0m shares out at .78 at close.

The high P/E may be justifiable (I don't know) but in the current environment I'd be worried about jumping in there.

I would have thought that China's tightening of Supplier rules would have benefited the likes of ATM but this has not helped. Why the sudden rush to exit?

Don't hold
    The China tightening rules aren't going to produce an immediate effect coupled with the current downturn on biotech stocks so the answer is Panickers plus Lab Rats doing their thing and maybe some bigger players rebalancing or freeing up cash for others reasons. Disc- Long
    Last edited by couta1; 28-04-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The China tightening rules aren't going to produce an immediate effect coupled with the current downturn on biotech stocks so the answer is Panickers plus Lab Rats doing their thing and maybe some bigger players rebalancing or freeing up cash for others reasons. Disc- Long
    Hmm.. The effect would be immediate alright if it was felt ATM would not comply....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Hmm.. The effect would be immediate alright if it was felt ATM would not comply....
    I think ATM has better chance of complying than a lot of the others due to its very difference from the others in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Moosie says buy, broken the lower bollinger band and tracking oversold levels. Look to sell above 80 again.
    Beware the rabid moose, he has a great record in buying Turkeys and not much else.

Guru

Why is everyone surprised at the drop
    Screaming sell signals end of March around 90c....So many red arrows made my chart messy and impossible to ignore.
    Long term support at 75 (not drawn on chart) tested and successfully bounced up off it today..

Last edited by Hoop; 28-04-2014 at 08:57 PM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Why is everyone surprised at the drop
    A) Because they believe the fundamentals are sound enough not to warrant the drop

b) Because you didn't publish this chart 2 months ago