sharetrader
Page 823 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 32372377381381982082182282382482582682783387392313231823 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 23754

Hope ATM not becoming a hyped up announcement driven stock ..like some others

I remember the momentous day that Tip Top put hokey pokey into their vanilla ice cream. That was some event and changed the company’s fortune.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope ATM not becoming a hyped up announcement driven stock ..like some others

I remember the momentous day that Tip Top put hokey pokey into their vanilla ice cream. That was some event and changed the company’s fortune.
    And now we are waiting for the announcement that Tip Top has put Hokey Pokey into its A2 ice cream.

Investor

Geoff Babidge interview on Skynews following y'day's announcement of their expansion into South Korea. Very pleasing and Geoff drops some subtle hints about their future plans. Enjoy....great to be ATM shareholder.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5771046815001

Advanced Member

The shorters must be busy today?

Hoping we continue to drift lower towards 100DMA over the next month... happy buying.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Hoping we continue to drift lower towards 100DMA over the next month... happy buying.
    Bought some more today, but could have gone cheaper. Still my average is lower than these prices. I do believe good buying, but would love to see the price rise now haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Bought some more today, but could have gone cheaper. Still my average is lower than these prices. I do believe good buying, but would love to see the price rise now haha
    Wouldn't worry about downward pressure after such a massive run... blessing in disguise, without the bears this thing would not be worth buying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Always hard to time the bottom on any given day with this stock, shorters in control as they are with BAL at the moment.PS-You won't be worried about 20 cents odd here or there once the price hits $20 late this year/early next year.

Banned

Here's 3 treats holders have to look forward to between now and August(Excluding any additional surprise announcements like the SK one yesterday) 1.Probable trading update over the next couple of weeks. 2.Very probable inclusion in the next MSCI index rebalance, May 14th for announcement, effective June 1st. 3.Extremely probable stunning end of year result in August.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Here's 3 treats holders have to look forward to between now and August(Excluding any additional surprise announcements like the SK one yesterday) 1.Probable trading update over the next couple of weeks. 2.Very probable inclusion in the next MSCI index rebalance, May 14th for announcement, effective June 1st. 3.Extremely probable stunning end of year result in August.
    Agreed and also in June last year they updated the market again so two possible market updates before 30 June 2018. Behind the paywall article on NBR today stated that the CEO was very pleased indeed with growth in China, (code speak for a stunning market update coming later this month ?).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine