sharetrader
Page 826 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 32672677681682282382482582682782882983083687692613261826 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 23753

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agree Beagle this was a very interesting development in the release. And as you friend Ogg says on a different thread, ATM may be a potential buyer of CVT :-)
    Mate its not going to happen, CEO said in a behind the paywall article on NBR it's an overseas party. There's substantial supply of manuka honey from sources in N.Z. other than through CVT, something some people have their head in the sand about but quite frankly that's their problem Quite apart from that ATM management are smart cookies. You don't go wasting shareholders money buying poorly performing companies with management of questionable integrity at 35 times forward earnings multiples, that would be stupid, something ATM management clearly aren't !
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-04-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Mate its not going to happen, CEO said in a behind the paywall article on NBR it's an overseas party. There substantial supply of manuka honey from sources in N.Z. other than through CVT, something some people have their head in the sand about but quite frankly that's their problem
    Tongue in cheek mate. Of course they won't nor should they even consider it

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Not really sure about the nutritional desiribility of adding sugar (honey) to infant formula. But I'm sure they will have that covered.
    I think they mentioned adding manuka honey to just milk powder not to infant formula, if I recollect correctly.

Don't think they would want to add too much more to their existing Infant Formula mix of ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Tongue in cheek mate. Of course they won't nor should they even consider it
    The fishing was good today, I bit on the bait, should have noticed your smiley at the end eh mate Guess I am a little frustrated as a former shareholder of CVT. They could be a really good company if management could get its **** together. I think there's deep systemic issues in that company that they're not disclosing.
    I know Forest went to a recent annual meeting and came away unsatisfied with the "answers" he got. Anyway, sorry I am off topic on a tangent...back to talking about sweeter things, ATM infant formula blended with manuka honey, how sweet and full of natural goodness does that sound !!!!!
    Its going to sell like hot cakes fresh out of the oven at really premium prices. Further margin expansion for ATM going forward ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-04-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

THIS IS A HARD FISH TO CATCH Today and yesterdai. Have just upped my buy order from 11.90 to 12.22 Maybe better buying tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    THIS IS A HARD FISH TO CATCH Today and yesterdai. Have just upped my buy order from 11.90 to 12.22 Maybe better buying tomorrow.
    Maybe that train has left the station. Next stop $12.75

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Maybe that train has left the station. Next stop $12.75
    a2 have a very good shuttle service they send back to pick up late stragglers. They always return but the fare might have gone up a bit.

Dilettante

a2 have a very good shuttle service they send back to pick up late stragglers. They always return but the fare might have gone up a bit.
    LOL. Agree with this. My latest purchase was exactly $12 higher than my first purchase !!

What’s this amateur hour you guys talk about?

I bought some more at open this morning .....does that make me an ‘ amateur’
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

No-one at the $12.75 station so straight on through to 10,000 waiting at $12.80. And efficiently picked up