sharetrader
Page 829 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 32972977981982582682782882983083183283383987992913291829 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 23755

I bailed out of my $13.00 purchases this morning. TA says break of $12.00 targets $9.50, being a $2.50 move, equivalent of the move up from $12 - $14.50 and also filling the gap between $9.50 and $10.75.

I withdraw my forces and wait for another day, wounded but still alive.

Yes I'm very overexposed with this holding 25% of my portfolio. Still I see no reason for panic and if it goes back down to $10 on no news it will be the biggest bargain on the nzx

One way of reducing the anxiety of daily ATM fluctions is to have even bigger holdings in the likes of GOOG, AMZN, MSFT, CSL, THL.NZ.

Outside thinking.

This song from the Boss, say's it all......"Keep your eye on the prize (Hold on)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBle58G0dsA

Enjoy!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Yes I'm very overexposed with this holding 25% of my portfolio. Still I see no reason for panic and if it goes back down to $10 on no news it will be the biggest bargain on the nzx
    HaHa, I must be hyperexposed then, now makes up 50% of my portfolio after selling my GNE at a loss to buy more today(Not keen on the power companies until that review is completed) No one knows where the SP will head, TA is just guesswork, it could go up 50c on Thurs or drop another 50c, all depends on which game players have the numbers. There's something for everyone in this stock, shorters that haven't been incinerated no doubt make money, as do traders and of course those going long with a vision for where this company will be in a few years ,will make the most of all. Any update or positive piece of news will catch out many game players with their pants down, just imagine if a one of those is released on Thurs morning.
    Last edited by couta1; 24-04-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    HaHa, I must be hyperexposed then, now makes up 50% of my portfolio after selling my GNE at a loss to buy more today(Not keen on the power companies until that review is completed) No one knows where the SP will head, TA is just guesswork, it could go up 50c on Thurs or drop another 50c, all depends on which game players have the numbers. There's something for everyone in this stock, shorters that haven't been incinerated no doubt make money, as do traders and of course those going long with a vision for where this company will be in a few years ,will make the most of all. Any update or positive piece of news will catch out many game players with their pants down, just imagine if a one of those is released on Thurs morning.
    Last year they updated the market on 26 April.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    This song from the Boss, say's it all......"Keep your eye on the prize (Hold on)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBle58G0dsA

Enjoy!
    As a civil rights anthem the prize was equality and freedom .......but in general terms the prize is remembering your goals and what you want to achieve, even though you are going through obstacles and distractions.

Good thought though ...and a good song
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    66% over here and growing. Last month it was only about 25%.
    Apart from my long term holding of ATM, have bought and sold the trading side 42 times last financial year.

I am surprised you guys are taking such big positions.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I am surprised you guys are taking such big positions.
    You shouldn't be, I'm feeling well diversified with my 3 stock portfolio, 50% divvy(HLG+SPK) plus 50% growth(ATM) I like sticking to the KISS principal whenever possible.