sharetrader
Page 836 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 33673678682683283383483583683783883984084688693613361836 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 23755
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Simply Wall St and Morningstar are about as accurate as taking advice from your local garden gnome.
    Lol, classic quote, thanks. My garden gnome says ATM is a good bet for the long term but it moved so far so fast it's over-extended and (like everything) vulnerable to macro swings, while currently in a declined from its top's sideways channel, so best to be 'well positioned' and alert to influences. Nimble even, if it comes to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    Despite categorizing this stock as an overvalued stock after stellar run, still it is maintaining its uptrend. Who thought this will trade PE ratio over 60. In my opinion it seems mainly growth players are having some faith on this stock. Could there be some correction on the way?

I quoted from the following link.

Future outlook is an important aspect when you’re looking at buying a stock, especially if you are an investor looking for growth in your portfolio. Buying a great company with a robust outlook at a cheap price is always a good investment.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/nz/food...zeatm-at-9-05/

http://quotes.morningstar.com/stockq/analysis-report?&t=XASX:A2M&region=aus&culture=en-

https://milfordasset.com/insights/fo...done-whos-next
    Successful companies are all about strategy and execution and a2 has excelled at these.
    Can't help but be impressed with their Chinese execution and strategy, for such an important market. Combine this with the Chinese love of products with any perceived health benefits, their marketing, brand positioning and distribution are absolutely smashing it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Simply Wall St and Morningstar are about as accurate as taking advice from your local garden gnome.
    That is just being unkind to garden gnomes!

Lol at some of the price targets. It amuses me how people think this should be on a PE of 20 or something. How many companies growing as rapidly as a2 have ZERO debt and a whole lot of cash. A2 is huge in Australia and probably near it's peak there, but in terms of global expansion its bearly even started! There are still massive opportunities in China USA UK and over the world and if any of those markets come close to matching Australia in terms of market share and presence then you'll be onto a winner. If they succeed in two of more of those markets I can you what, $12 a share will seem like a bargain. I also think Fonterra opens up new horizons and opportunity, and Fonterra will be determined to make it succeed after their poor performance in recent years.

Just as an examle revenue for ANZ was 300m in half year and China was 114m. People are acting like China is a huge risk, to me it seems more like a huge opportunity. They could easily produce more revenue there than AU in future if things continue at this rate.

Dyor
    Last edited by JeremyALD; 04-05-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Advanced Member

It's a slow Friday for me so does anyone else think that we will crack the 1 billion revenue figure for FY18? Should be easy with the South Korea expansion right?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    It's a slow Friday for me so does anyone else think that we will crack the 1 billion revenue figure for FY18? Should be easy with the South Korea expansion right?
    South Korea only just announced so will take a little time - Fonterra supply I feel will be the big push to get it over $1b.

If they had Kim Jong In drinking it, then I'd be really impressed!

Meanwhile, hello again 13 dolleros!
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 04-05-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Exponential growth continues = $1 billion
    Trend growth continues = ~$900m
    Stuff fairy tale are made of growth = $1.1 billion
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

I'll be very very surprised if they don't cross $1B revenue for current FY.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Meanwhile, hello again 13 dolleros!
    Wheres Beagle - got me a supply of Canterbury Creme!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Wheres Beagle - got me a supply of Canterbury Creme!
    Good on ya mate. Its nice to see it back above $13, might have a couple tonight, it's been a while between drinks.

They'll crack $1 billion turnover easily this year and I think second half profit will really surprise to the upside.

Had a good laugh over the garden gnome comment, thanks Couta1
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-05-2018 at 04:59 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine