sharetrader
Page 841 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 34174179183183783883984084184284384484585189194113411841 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Looking forward to confirmation of MSCI index inclusion early this coming week.
    All good, no worries, $15 here we come
    Hope you are right beagle

Needs something to give the share price a boost ....as the NZX50 reaches new highs ATM been languishing lately.

Some chart gurus reckon there are gaps to fill ...on the downside and 9 something is possible ....we desperately need that MSCI inclusion.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Looking forward to confirmation of MSCI index inclusion early this coming week.
    All good, no worries, $15 here we come
    I wold sooner rely on solid company performance to lift share price than inclusion in some index. That said though, any rise gratefully accepted.

I'm trying to understand more about the msci world index, some calcs on HC but I think they are wrong. My interpretation so far is that:
    msci value $3trillion
    if replaces FBU which is 0.008% of index that is 240 million USD
    convert to nz dollars is 344 million
    share price $13
    =344000000/13 = 26,461,500 shares
    total number of shares on issue is 730,000,000 so 3.6% of shares on issue are bought by fund? Does that right to you guys/gals
    Doesn't seem like a lot shares directly affected.

There would probably be some other benefits, like perhaps large nz funds buy more shares because ATM is in world index?
    Disc:holding

ATM won't replace FBU or another N.Z. share constituent within that index at the bottom, its based on market cap so ATM will likely become the largest NZX company included in the MSCI index and the other remaining shares will all be rebalanced down a bit. That's how I see it anyway. Good example the other way was when XRO one of the largest NZX50 shares exited the NZX50 index in December last year due to its delisting. This saw a considerable rebalancing upwards of a lot of different stocks that make up that index and we saw some truly silly prices like HBL at $2.14 by way of example. Some cunning investors who were quick on their feet took advantage of that anomalous situation.

I'm confident ATM are trading really well and see this whole index thing as a bonus. Certainly something to keep us amused as we wait for the next stunning trading update.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-05-2018 at 06:51 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Anybody having a go at the Keytone Dairy IPO in Aussie
    https://shareinfo.wufoo.com/forms/zs22v7a04ifwb1/

Going to buy a NZ operator

Seems to be about milk and stuff and mentions China and Europe so must be a winner

The next A2 and Bellamy’s

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Anybody having a go at the Keytone Dairy IPO in Aussie
    https://shareinfo.wufoo.com/forms/zs22v7a04ifwb1/

Going to buy a NZ operator. Seems to be about milk and stuff and mentions China and Europe so must be a winner

The next A2 and Bellamy’s
    Thanks Winner - interesting...... However, I've already got enuff diary in my portfolio, besides which I would rather wait till it gets some 'runs on the board.'

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks Winner - interesting...... However, I've already got enuff diary in my portfolio, besides which I would rather wait till it gets some 'runs on the board.'
    Yeh I looked into it and figured I was better to buy more a2.

Solid start to the week share price wise

Big announcement tomorrow morning ......and by June 1st we all will be happy

After that well anything can happen ...just hope the share price hasn’t been hyped up way beyond a reasonable price.

Some of us have spent all our money on Canterbury Creme and let our NBR subscription lapse so dont get to see behind the paywall on this one.