sharetrader
Page 842 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 34274279283283883984084184284384484584685289294213421842 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Some of us have spent all our money on Canterbury Creme and let our NBR subscription lapse so dont get to see behind the paywall on this one.
    LOL just a continuation of the seemingly endless media interest in the change to the MSCI index...nothing that hasn't been discussed on here or in the N.Z. Herald many times already. Announcement of the change is 14 May U.S. time so we'll get confirmation tomorrow morning our time. NBR pay-walling almost everything these days regardless of whether its rehashed tripe or otherwise. Mercury or Fletcher Building to get the boot..the latter more thoroughly deserving of it than the former in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-05-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL just a continuation of the seemingly endless media interest in the change to the MSCI index...nothing that hasn't been discussed on here or in the N.Z. Herald many times already. Announcement of the change is 14 May U.S. time so we'll get confirmation tomorrow morning our time. NBR pay-walling almost everything these days regardless of whether its rehashed tripe or otherwise. Mercury or Fletcher Building to get the boot..the latter more thoroughly deserving of it than the former in my opinion.
    Re NBR pay-walling, that's exactly what I've noticed over past few months. They just seem slap 'subscription only access' for any article some of which can be found on other websites with free access. Bit of an overkill re their pay-walling, sorry to digress.

Thanks for the summary Beagle.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Re NBR pay-walling, that's exactly what I've noticed over past few months. They just seem slap 'subscription only access' for any article some of which can be found on other websites with free access. Bit of an overkill re their pay-walling, sorry to digress.

Thanks for the summary Beagle.
    thats why i dont have a subscription to much story rewritten from other free sources with the odd bit of worthwhile stuff.

reckon most funds already in , be a big drop if it wasnt included
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    FBU down a bit today. Wouldnt we expect to see relative same falls for them as we would rises for ATM. (assuming of course FBU does get binned and I cant see why it would deserve to stay)

FBU down a bit today. Wouldnt we expect to see relative same falls for them as we would rises for ATM. (assuming of course FBU does get binned and I cant see why it would deserve to stay)
    Yes, we'll know more pretty soon.

Regarding NBR $35 monthly sub. You get best value in the reporting season in my opinion in the months of February and August wherein analysts and institutions often share their thoughts on the results. A canny investor looking to keep annual subs to a sensible level would probably just subscribe in those two months.
    Clearly other companies report outside those dates but those two months cover the majority of annual and interim financial results.

The annual sub is $280 and is probably best value rather than letting them direct drill your account every month for $35. I guess it only takes one good investment idea in a whole year to more than recover the cost...
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-05-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

FPH joined the MSCI World Index last December

Huge volumes but little impact on share price over November / December .......and since as share price today much the same as it was on December 1st which was the big day

Is the MSCI New Zealand Index just a subset of the World Index

Interesting charts on MSCI website ...the world does better than NZ
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    FPH joined the MSCI World Index last December

Huge volumes but little impact on share price over November / December .......and since as share price today much the same as it was on December 1st which was the big day

Is the MSCI New Zealand Index just a subset of the World Index

Interesting charts on MSCI website ...the world does better than NZ
    FPH SP went from $13.10 early December to $14.30 late december - before dropping away to today's position back around $13.10

FPH SP went from $13.10 early December to $14.30 late december - before dropping away to today's position back around $13.10
    j

ATM better do better than that or else we’ll all be a bit peeved off ...and disappointed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-customer.html

interesting reading ..product being bought and on sold

Tension builds ....almost unbearable

Will it or won’t it