sharetrader
Page 846 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 34674679683684284384484584684784884985085689694613461846 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    So why did it go down today?
    I guess it was widely expected to happen and seems some people sold in the afternoon after there wasn't a surge in SP. On the ASX it finished less than a percent down so may climb somewhat tomorrow..

As Beagle pointed out I think we need an update to get any serious movement going

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    So why did it go down today?
    Traders young Bear, Traders.

Best gains for the day were with Synlait with it going into the small cap MSCI index. Nobody talked about it, nobody knew about it, it wasn't in the media, I had to look up the MSCI small cap index announcement fine print for myself and then quickly bought some more and then talked about it on here to give others the heads-up. I guess the reminder I gave myself today is there's value in looking under rocks for yourself and on the other hand if something gets really, really extensive media coverage, chances are its already a crowded trade.

That said I still think the volume of buying on 31 May in ATM will be immense and there's money to be made and I still believe the company is trading exceptionally well and has fantastic long term prospects and isn't expensive on a FY19 PE basis in the mid-late 20's. Great long term growth story and I'm a happy holder. I think this is a really exciting company with outstanding prospects and those with the nerve to ride this volatile tiger with a really serious position deserve to do exceptionally well.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-05-2018 at 11:04 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

MSCI is sssooo yesterday!

It gave ATM holders a small thrill, however for any real thrill we need a trading update. I guess what MSCI means in the short term (always dangerous to use the word short!).... is less volatility.....but we will see. In the meantime we wait patiently.

Bolli bands looking encouraging for ATM so just a matter of time.

Well done SML and THL holders !

Advanced Member

Nice big block of sellers from 13.12 to 13.30. Are they sellers? or are they buyers making a good block to force sp down to get more shares at a cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    MSCI is sssooo yesterday!

It gave ATM holders a small thrill, however for any real thrill we need a trading update. I guess what MSCI means in the short term (always dangerous to use the word short!).... is less volatility.....but we will see. In the meantime we wait patiently.

Bolli bands looking encouraging for ATM so just a matter of time.

Well done SML and THL holders !
    Bolli bands looking encouraging .....that’s great
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    nice little update as expected right.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...030/279230.pdf

Those expecting $1 billion revenues will be disappointed as well as those who were touting much higher margins.

Just have to continue believing the story I suppose
    Last edited by winner69; 16-05-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

I’m still happy to see them grow at 70% per annum. I never expected them to reach sales of over 1 billion. I am more than happy if the reach 900-920 million.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...030/279230.pdf

Those expecting $1 billion revenues will be disappointed as well as those who were touting much higher margins.

Just have to continue believing the story I suppose
    after I typed that up I remembered the last batch of fat juicy forecast upgrades...

50-60% yoy revenue growth is clearly not going to be enough to keep the insatiable mob happy...

gladly buying on any real weakness these following weeks.
    Last edited by hardt; 16-05-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Outside thinking.

Thanks for posting Winner.....Pretty much in line with my estimate of FY18 revenues at circa $950 mill. 70% growth in revenues is v impressive IMO, but how the market will react remains to be seen!

Great to have this info' out there now.