sharetrader
Page 847 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 34774779783784384484584684784884985085185789794713471847 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 23753

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Exponential growth continues = $1 billion
    Trend growth continues = ~$900m
    Stuff fairy tale are made of growth = $1.1 billion
    Somebody said $1 billion would be smashed

Always was going to be ~$900m

Margins about same as H1 and the hint of higher marketing some punters earnings forecasts are under threat as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

I was hoping for 1 billion but honestly never expected it. Seems to be in line with expectations but I fear that the market will send the SP a bit lower in the near term

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I’m still happy to see them grow at 70% per annum. I never expected them to reach sales of over 1 billion. I am more than happy if the reach 900-920 million.
    Their backward CAGR (2012 to 2018) is 56%. Not bad. Given that they grow now with 70%, this means their growth is still accelerating. Quite amazing.

If we put this growth into the Graham formula than their value would be well beyond the current share price (actually above $40 per share, or $23 if I use the beagles more conservative parameters) ... but hey, nobody can consistently keep growing with this rate - or can they?

So, I guess the current share price appears to be quite fair ... though, happy to pick some more up around $10 (hint, hint ... there is still this gap around $9.50);

Happy holder.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

They usually under promise over deliver don’t they?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They usually under promise over deliver don’t they?
    That's the thing, they could still end up close to the 1 billion yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Their backward CAGR (2012 to 2018) is 56%. Not bad. Given that they grow now with 70%, this means their growth is still accelerating. Quite amazing.

If we put this growth into the Graham formula than their value would be well beyond the current share price (actually above $40 per share, or $23 if I use the beagles more conservative parameters) ... but hey, nobody can consistently keep growing with this rate - or can they?

So, I guess the current share price appears to be quite fair ... though, happy to pick some more up around $10 (hint, hint ... there is still this gap around $9.50);

Happy holder.
    Doesn’t that just show that Graham’s formula is nonsensical in an environment of high growth

But gives one the warm fuzzies eh.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I was hoping for 1 billion but honestly never expected it. Seems to be in line with expectations but I fear that the market will send the SP a bit lower in the near term
    We need to stop reading quarter on quarter. This is a long term play. Traders will have fun. Other wise lock some in when the price is right and just enjoy the over all trend upwards

Edit - opps. Possibly a bit too flippant. Of course we should read quarterly results etc. But the hype is for the traders. Its the underlying trend that is important.
    Last edited by minimoke; 16-05-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    We need to stop reading quarter on quarter. This is a long term play. Traders will have fun. Other wise lock some in when the price is right and just enjoy the over all trend upwards

Edit - opps. Possibly a bit too flippant. Of course we should read quarterly results etc. But the hype is for the traders. Its the underlying trend that is important.
    Yeah with that kind of growth I'm not bothered with short term fluctuations in SP at all. Something big and bad will have to happen before I sell my remaining shares. I want to be part of this story - be in it to win it.

Hamilton Hibden Greene guru

Grant Davies (@G_T_Davies)
    16/05/18, 9:30 AM
    Will be an interesting trading day for @a2milk . Broker consensus revenue forecast was $952m, a2 now forecasting $900-920m. Also higher expenditure in the US & China. Are we looking at a rare miss for NZ's favourite growth story?

Guru

A bit of an over reaction showing up in the quotes. 11.80 now.