sharetrader
Page 853 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 35375380384384985085185285385485585685786390395313531853 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Still 3 months away from annual results. No trading update yet from A2 where last year they provided updates on 26th April and 16th June. Wondering how much is built into share price that A2 smash the forecasted numbers for this half. If they do, expect the share price to continue upward, if its inline, would you expect the share price to get hammered?

Disc: not holding.
    Got my answer today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Got my answer today.
    yep to much growth built into the price
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    There were people saying that the PE was getting silly - and others saying it was a long game and heaps of growth etc.
    Seemed to me, as I read this along the way, that there was a lot of 'seeing what you wanted to see' in everything that came out here.
    Yes, an accident waiting to happen, markets always hammer the highest growth stocks the hardest with even the slightest falter. pe of over 60 crazy
    My worry is SML is also way too highly priced, having all my shares bought in the cheap years is good but still dont want to see a big fall

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They usually under promise over deliver don’t they?
    Come August, when they report their FY results you can bet that they would beat that number.

Everyone seem to forget to look at the long term bigger picture. Fonterra partnership, US market gaining traction, SEA market growing, Middle East market expansion and recently announced South Korea partnership.

Its just that market went bit crazy with valuation after the HY results announced. And basically valuation is now back to more realistic levels and long term growth still remains intact.

Watch the space....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yep to much growth built into the price
    The story for this company has only just begun. Sit tight holders.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Noone seems to have mentioned yet, first half revenue of 434.7 projects with 0 further growth to 652 over 9 months. We actually got 660 so suggests a 4% increase in revenue last 3 months Vs first 6 months. How big an impact did those Chinese holiday sales have? I still hold but well in the money from my last purchase. New markets might take a while to ramp up significantly.
    H2 revenues still 60% up on prior corresponding period (+70% for H1)

Still pretty fantastic but obviously many were thinking fairytale stuff.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    H2 revenues still 60% up on prior corresponding period (+70% for H1)

Still pretty fantastic but obviously many were thinking fairytale stuff.
    Agreed, but the growth all came in the first half and will drop out of the yoy soon enough. Company does say revenue weighted to first half so maybe it's all fine and growth will continue. Must be a limit to what can be milked from China, need to see other markets like UK and USA pulling their weight.

wow, it is cleopatra material out there at the mo.

#milkbath

Forget about the gap fill - the whole pattern looks more like a giant island reversal, which is immensely bearish.

Investor

Roll back 12 months they said they would forecast to do $505mln for FY 17 and the actual came in at $549mln. Higher by $44mln with all the talk of supply shortage.

'nuff said, bring on August with actual numbers.