sharetrader
Page 855 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 35575580584585185285385485585685785885986590595513551855 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 23754

Analyst average sales forecast for 2018 was $945m. They may go close to this but to be honest this was not the sort of trading update I hoped for.
    I admit I was in the $1b+ camp. That said the SP reaction seems a bit overdone to me. Nothing too shabby at all with sales growth of 70% and its clear they're investing money in marketing growing their business over the long term going forward.

I'm not panicking but not buying either.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-05-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    You might be able to buy them back at $8.37 carrom
    Actually Rupert--- couldn't resist and ended up buying a small lot at 1050....

I doubt it will reach 8.37 anyway

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Actually Rupert--- couldn't resist and ended up buying a small lot at 1050....

I doubt it will reach 8.37 anyway

Good on you! I was thinking about topping up a wee few around that level as well but chickened out! Will see if it drops back again....

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Agreed, but the growth all came in the first half and will drop out of the yoy soon enough. Company does say revenue weighted to first half so maybe it's all fine and growth will continue. Must be a limit to what can be milked from China, need to see other markets like UK and USA pulling their weight.
    ....but Q4 slaes are going to be 100% plus up on corresponding period
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    The Company is anticipating Group revenue in the range of NZ$900 million to NZ$920 million for the 12 months ended 30 June 2018. This takes into account the planned transition to new infant formula packaging during Q4.

Todays announcement suggest an impact of transition to new formula packaging during Q4.

It is not clear to me if without this transition the revenue in Q4 would have been more or less. Anybody has some insight in this?
    Q4 sales going to be 100% plus up on last year

% increase in Q4 also about the same as achieved in Q3 (v pcps)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I am thinking you probably couldnt resist buying a few more couta!
    If it went under $10 then for sure but I bought 12k shares yesterday instead (Ouch)

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    If it went under $10 then for sure but I bought 12k shares yesterday instead (Ouch)
    Bummer but it will go back up

more on The Gap(s).. Gap 1 is shown by the blue line. Gap 2 is the red one. and there's a third Gap today (pink) but not so relevant as is has already been filled.

Gap 2 was filled in early April. Gap 1 is not yet filled and would suggest buying at $9.50, which is also where a lot of support would be found from previous sellers at that level.

hope this helps explain the comments a little more.

Attachment 9671

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    more on The Gap(s).. Gap 1 is shown by the blue line. Gap 2 is the red one. and there's a third Gap today (pink) but not so relevant as is has already been filled.

Gap 2 was filled in early April. Gap 1 is not yet filled and would suggest buying at $9.50, which is also where a lot of support would be found from previous sellers at that level.

hope this helps explain the comments a little more.

Attachment 9671
    Todays GAP will get filled at full year announcment time when things were honky dory after all

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Todays GAP will get filled at full year announcment time when things were honky dory after all
    You recon we need to wait that long ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)