sharetrader
Page 856 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 35675680684685285385485585685785885986086690695613561856 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 23754
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You recon we need to wait that long ?
    No only till May 31st.

What a great buying opportunity! Gutted, we had a power cut at work, missed the 10.50, by the time I got home was already up over 11

Well after Asx opened I bought more on the NZX, I was surprised it didn't drop further on ASX open, many people must be buying on the weakness. Anyone who got in on the NZX earlier did well. The update 920 millions is steady as she goes growth. We were all hoping for that 950 mill -1.05 bill, didn't happen. This will return to 13-14's soon enough. MSCI buying will also help take up sell side.

Outside thinking.

Crikey what a day..... really feel for those who are hurting and who purchased at recent highs, but congrats to those like NZ Silver who purchased at todays discounted price.

Yesterday we were all wondering how the MSCI funds would get their portfolios..... well now we know. They have been able to scoop up heaps of shares today at greatly discounted prices. Today's opening 'gap' v yesterday looks very suspicious IMO.

I still rate ATM highly, and am still holding. Just needs some interesting news at the year end, like a potential listing in the USA and this things on fire again.

I also liked the last two lines of today's news release...

This information is to be included in an investor presentation to be given by the Company during an investor roadshow in Singapore and Hong Kong from 16 May 2018.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Crikey what a day..... really feel for those who are hurting and who purchased at recent highs, but congrats to those like NZ Silver who purchased at todays discounted price.

Yesterday we were all wondering how the MSCI funds would get their portfolios..... well now we know. They have been able to scoop up heaps of shares today at greatly discounted prices. Today's opening 'gap' v yesterday looks very suspicious IMO.

I still rate ATM highly, and am still holding. Just needs some interesting news at the year end, like a potential listing in the USA and this things on fire again.

I also liked the last two lines of today's news release...

This information is to be included in an investor presentation to be given by the Company during an investor roadshow in Singapore and Hong Kong from 16 May 2018.
    The MSCI funds can't get their portfolio until May 31st. Yes the trading update was given in preparation for investor presentations. The marketing spend will be about 40 mill more than last year so add that to today's guidance and you get 940-960 mill on an adjusted basis, not far off the 1 billion hoped for by many.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The MSCI funds can't get their portfolio until May 31st. Yes the trading update was given in preparation for investor presentations. The marketing spend will be about 40 mill more than last year so add that to today's guidance and you get 940-960 mill on an adjusted basis, not far off the 1 billion hoped for by many.
    Re-posting my comment from earlier in the day, just to reiterate...

"Roll back 12 months they said they would forecast to do $505mln for FY 17 and the actual came in at $549mln. Higher by $44mln with all the talk of supply shortage."

Under promise and over deliver, that's been A2 management's modus operandi.
    Last edited by sb9; 16-05-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Looks like H2 npat will be about $85m v $98m in H1

So about $183m for full year ...double last year’s number

For those who love PE ratios EPS will be about 25 cents so at $11.25 trading on a (sort of forward looking) PE of 45
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Are you not confusing profit rather than revenue?

Yes sb9 but only 15 days left until the end fy i think they would be fairly accurate and it would be a pretty bad look if they were not in that range this close. Still a very tidy result and basicalky same percentage increass between hy17 & fy17 rev @ about 11.5%, so same rev growth between halves on larger base numbers is very good.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Yes sb9 but only 15 days left until the end fy i think they would be fairly accurate and it would be a pretty bad look if they were not in that range this close. Still a very tidy result and basicalky same percentage increass between hy17 & fy17 rev @ about 11.5%, so same rev growth between halves on larger base numbers is very good.
    15 days? Their FY end date is 30th June.