sharetrader
Page 857 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 35775780784785385485585685785885986086186790795713571857 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 23752

Default Investor Presentation

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...046/279290.pdf

"Rome wasn't built in a day" Good things take time.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Back to 12 bucks by the end of the day ...not too bad

On a daily chart might not even be a GAP
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

you guys keep on convincing yourselves that the fundamentals will make everything alright. they might. but Mr Market is trying to tell us something.

the bottom-pickers today did well but today's bottom sometimes becomes yesterday's top. Sadly, the more I get shouted down on this, the more I will think that is more likely.

was always priced to fall one day, very hard to meet ridiculous expectations forever

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    you guys keep on convincing yourselves that the fundamentals will make everything alright. they might. but Mr Market is trying to tell us something.

the bottom-pickers today did well but today's bottom sometimes becomes yesterday's top. Sadly, the more I get shouted down on this, the more I will think that is more likely.

Stars in their eyes
    FOMO
    Endowment Effect

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post

I've learnt never to trust Mr Market in the short term, he or she is schizophrenic

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Man View Post
    Stars in their eyes
    FOMO
    Endowment Effect
    Do I sense some confirmation bias ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I'm disppointed that Mark Lister from Craigs hasn't come out and said this is just a healthy correction

Punters need all the reassurance they can get .....especially when the headlines say that ATM collapse is so bad its bring down the whole NZX with it

Some people talking on here of ridiculous PE's is something I find a little amusing. Historic PE is completely inappropriate for a company looking to double or more its EPS.
    Average analyst forecast on 4 traders is for ~ 30 cps earnings this year and just on 40 cps next year. Market is always forward looking with growth companies.
    Check out some of the forward PE's on other major NZX stocks all with far more modest growth rates than ATM and you'll find forward PE's of mid 30's are not unusual. Examples FPH, POT AIA
    My target for half way through FY19 is for the company to be trading on mid - late 30's forward PE for FY19 earnings of 40 cps giving about $15 later this year.
    The long term growth story is well and truly on track.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-05-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Some people talking on here of ridiculous PE's is something I find a little amusing. Historic PE is completely inappropriate for a company looking to double or more its EPS.
    Average analyst forecast on 4 traders is for ~ 30 cps earnings this year and just on 40 cps next year. Market is always forward looking with growth companies.
    Check out some of the forward PE's on other major NZX stocks all with far more modest growth rates than ATM and you'll find forward PE's of mid 30's are not unusual. Examples FPH, POT AIA
    My target for half way through FY19 is for the company to be trading on mid - late 30's forward PE for FY19 earnings of 40 cps giving about $15 later this year.
    The long term growth story is well and truly on track.
    Latest announcements suggests F18 EPS will be ~25 cents

Does this lower f19 expectations as well