sharetrader
Page 861 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 36176181185185785885986086186286386486587191196113611861 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hotcopper?

Rampers and speculators paradise?

As long as you recognize what that site is all about!
    You may be correct but they cover my ASX holdings and like most shares DYOR

IMO

FWIW my broker has just come out with a buy and a $14 1 year price target.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    FWIW my broker has just come out with a buy and a $14 1 year price target.
    Thanks, $14-$15 is where I see it early 2019 too.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's a cheap shot. Growth companies are not exactly in over abundance on the NZX and CBL blind-sided a lot of people.
    The record is Harbour have been right with ATM and Devon have been badly wrong. As a long time major shareholder in ATM I would think their analyst has Geoff Babbiage's number on his speed dial and the latter always happy to take the call. I for one am more than happy to take Harbour's analyst's explanation of repackaging at face value and I think the company is on track for 40 cps in earnings in FY19. That's puts ATM on a FY19 PE of just 28 at $11.30. If you can kindly direct me to another NZX stock that's growing faster on a similar PE I am all ears Attachment 9674
    P.S. Beagle's far more attractive than basset's.
    Beagle its not a cheap shot at all. I'm merely pointing out that blindly following anyone is a dangerous game. I agree Harbour are one of the better professional managers in NZ but even they make mistakes, sometimes quite big ones so just because they love A2 doesn't make it good.

For the record I think A2 have executed amazingly well so far and I'd say the odds are that we get to $20 before it ever sees $9.00. I own some, like their prospects, and think the market over-reacted yesterday.

Today Goldman Sachs TP $13.80

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Pick out the wheat from the chaff, there are some well researched and knowledgeable posters on that site(I only read the A2 thread) so can't comment on the rest.
    Absolutely, some of them have very valuable insights and research. Just need to separate water from milk, so to speak...

Guru

Once this years results are ann Im picking that there will be the first dividend which will appeal to instos who do / cannot hold due to no divi, watch the rerating then.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Beagle its not a cheap shot at all. I'm merely pointing out that blindly following anyone is a dangerous game. I agree Harbour are one of the better professional managers in NZ but even they make mistakes, sometimes quite big ones so just because they love A2 doesn't make it good.

For the record I think A2 have executed amazingly well so far and I'd say the odds are that we get to $20 before it ever sees $9.00. I own some, like their prospects, and think the market over-reacted yesterday.
    Fair enough. We all make mistakes. I don't blindly follow any analyst and don't invest with them because I don't like some of their current holdings, for example FBU but I do think they've been dead right with ATM and have owned for a long time so I am more than happy to trust their analysis of the situation and accept their explanation of the repackaging affecting short term sales at face value as compared to some other fund manager trying to justify why they've never held.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-05-2018 at 11:32 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

12.50 by close?

Guru

Recently in HK (flew AIR) and both A2 and Illuma stocked in Mannings. They are the largest pharmaceutical chain in HK, and quite often see "Ants" in their stores - Chinese who come over the border and fill up their suitcases with product.

All around same size (900g) but in terms of price, below Illuma (not Illuma Atwoo). Mead Johnson had a lot of product there and their 'Enfinitas' brand was over $500 HKD/can.

Attachment 9675

Sorry you might have to rotate your head or computer as I can't rotate the photo.....