sharetrader
Page 862 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 36276281285285885986086186286386486586687291296213621862 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    12.50 by close?
    No no mate ....$13 at least
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

A great bounce back today.

Well done to all who held onto their ATM holdings yesterday (in the face of adversity)

Well done to those who upped their holdings yesterday.

Commiserations for the sellers, but this is one stock we shouldn't let the insto's rob us of our precious shares at crazy discounted prices. Take a long term view on this one and don't be blinded by short term manipulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Recently in HK (flew AIR) and both A2 and Illuma stocked in Mannings. They are the largest pharmaceutical chain in HK, and quite often see "Ants" in their stores - Chinese who come over the border and fill up their suitcases with product.

All around same size (900g) but in terms of price, below Illuma (not Illuma Atwoo). Mead Johnson had a lot of product there and their 'Enfinitas' brand was over $500 HKD/can.

Attachment 9675

Sorry you might have to rotate your head or computer as I can't rotate the photo.....
    I live in Hong Kong. And I concur the comments by Sideshow Bob. The A2 products are shelved in Mannings, as well as over 100+ Watsons stores and supermarkets chains owed by AS Watsons Retail group here in HK, a member of the CK Hutchison Holdings.

Although I don't have the sale figures and not standing in the store 24/7, I walk pass one of the most popular Mannings stores in HK, the one located at a Kowloon Tong shopping mall, I constantly see people ("ants") shopping for the A2Milks, and packaging them in their suitcases.

Last but not least, the recent field trip findings by Harbour aligns with what I see and experienced here in HK.
    Last edited by 44wishlists; 17-05-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    A great bounce back today.

Well done to all who held onto their ATM holdings yesterday (in the face of adversity)

Well done to those who upped their holdings yesterday.

Commiserations for the sellers, but this is one stock we shouldn't let the insto's rob us of our precious shares at crazy discounted prices. Take a long term view on this one and don't be blinded by short term manipulations.
    Too right, A2 made a right clown out of me yesterday. Bought 4000 on Tuesday for 13.38 sold them on Wednesday for 10.48 hopping to get in a bit lower, but it was moving so fast ended up buying them back for 10.84, 11.18 and then some new ones at 11.30, was ready to join the Circus, felt like a dog chasing his tail. Had a bit of a laugh at end of the day, lucky it was only a small percentage of holding.Going to hold on tight for next update/announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    I live in Hong Kong. And I concur the comments by Sideshow Bob. The A2 products are shelved in Mannings, as well as over 100+ Watsons stores and supermarkets chains owed by AS Watsons Retail group here in HK, a member of the CK Hutchison Holdings.

Although I don't have the sale figures and not standing in the store 24/7, I walk pass one of the most popular Mannings stores in HK, the one located at a Kowloon Tong shopping mall, I constantly see people ("ants") shopping for the A2Milks, and packaging them in their suitcases.

Last but not least, the recent field trip findings by Harbour aligns with what I see and experienced here in HK.
    Thank you.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

great trading as usual down 2 up 1 lol great a
    one step ahead of the herd

Default Goldman Sachs updated target price $13.80

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments...s-pdf.1106551/

Note their EPS estimate for FY19 of 43 cps ! Forward PE for FY19 at $11.70 is just 27, just a little more than Ryman and which company is growing faster !
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-05-2018 at 09:20 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Note their EPS estimate for FY19 of 43 cps ! Forward PE for FY19 at $11.70 is just 27.
    Wow ......good old GS
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Note their EPS estimate for FY19 of 43 cps ! Forward PE for FY19 at $11.70 is just 27.
    I dug out this Feb 18 forecast from Macquaries...... (note not yet updated) However at FY18 27cps and FY19 40cps - it is pretty consistent IMO.

Attachment 9676

Having a look, GS have been consistently spot on with their A2 coverage over the past couple of years...

Attachment 9679
    Last edited by hardt; 17-05-2018 at 08:26 PM.