sharetrader
Page 874 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 37477482486487087187287387487587687787888492497413741874 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 23755

Share price going up today

That’s good

Punters seem to be contented

No worries ....12 bucks tomorrow
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Share price going up today

That’s good

Punters seem to be contented

No worries ....12 bucks tomorrow
    HaHa, never speak too soon with this stock.I smell the presence of the machines.
    Last edited by couta1; 22-05-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    HaHa, never speak too soon with this stock.
    Just so much lack of action on here today I had to actually look up the price to see what was happening.

still mind the gap. awesome stock. great fubdamentals, but it doesn't seem to want to stay above $11.00.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    still mind the gap. awesome stock. great fubdamentals, but it doesn't seem to want to stay above $11.00.
    Have you tried swimming against a strong current(Strong current equals machines plus large short volume) Not possible for retail holders Lol.

Was looking positive on the nzx but the aussi machines have driven it down again. Finding a lot of aussi stocks are manipulated. Personally I prefer stocks only on the nzx for this reason. I wonder how it can be legal particularly if there is collusion between big funds to drive it down and get in cheaper later on. Somebody must be selling to the machines to make this work. It does worry me though if all the machines are programmed to do the same thing then they have a huge influence.
    Still the machines are probably responsible for driving it up as well so just have to wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    Was looking positive on the nzx but the aussi machines have driven it down again. Finding a lot of aussi stocks are manipulated. Personally I prefer stocks only on the nzx for this reason. I wonder how it can be legal particularly if there is collusion between big funds to drive it down and get in cheaper later on. Somebody must be selling to the machines to make this work. It does worry me though if all the machines are programmed to do the same thing then they have a huge influence.
    Still the machines are probably responsible for driving it up as well so just have to wait it out.
    RBC gets a "please Explain" on a 4 cent SP rise on minimal volume yet the XChange lets this carry on go unquestioned. I cant figure it. But since I'm not a trader I just ride it out.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Have you tried swimming against a strong current(Strong current equals machines plus large short volume) Not possible for retail holders Lol.
    Tides and gaps don’t go well together ......causes rips .....and the under tow takes you out to see fast ,.....and many perish as a result

Earlier this month wrote to Devon Funds to inquire about their China report as totally conflicted to JAMIE GRAY'S article from NZ HERALD same day, their response was to say they stick by report and printed again............ Personally don't rate Devon highly!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12049777

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    Waterboy ....I recommend you don’t look at the A2 share price that often

You’ve picked a great company to invest in ....rest easy ..... keep up to date with the news and presentations etc ...but don’t look at the share price until a week before Christmas ....and buy yourself a decent present.

Saves a lot of worry and angst