sharetrader
Page 881 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 38178183187187787887988088188288388488589193198113811881 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Below $10 and I'm going to 80% of my portfolio in this stock.
    if you had a margin loan you could go to 180%?
    one step ahead of the herd

and down we go... there were big bids (126 on ASX for >$1.5m in total last time I looked @ $9.50 AUD , (about $10.40 NZD) all day, and they've just been filled in and more.

i bottom-picked earlier in the day but just sold out.

(my Mum always told me that picking my bottom was not going to end well..)

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Wow, it looks like the market really wants to fill that gap. What’s also surprising off so much volume there have been no disclosure notices, really makes me wonder who’s doing all the buying and selling. Personally I’m very overweight in A2 right now but am going to purchase even more if the SP reaches $9.00AUD, I think there is outstanding value at that price trading at around a 2019 PE of 22.
    8.80 on the aud chart to fill the gap?
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if you had a margin loan you could go to 180%?
    Using a margin loan on a highly volatile stock like this is foolishness IMO, on the other hand topping up the mortgage is a different story.

So...8 days to go to MSCI index rebalancing. One might think that the vast majority of the shorts would want to cover their position before then.
    One thing is for sure...never a dull moment. On the other hand...37 years counting beans...plenty of dull moments...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    8.80 on the aud chart to fill the gap?
    Yes that’s where the gap sits but at 9AUD the screaming value is too much, I also find the stock market often does the exact opposite of what everyone thinks it will so I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a big bounce close to the gap.

Below $10 and I'm going to 80% of my portfolio in this stock.
    Jeez. Heres me thinking I might need to add more to get to 24% which is my SML holding. Might just have to put another sleepy order in.

I found this on short-selling on the ASX. My read is, that there has been a slight increase recently. Interesting to see that there was definitely short-covering in the original break up through $10, as there are almost no shorts left after that.
    Attachment 9689

I’ve read countless posts here on ST about how investors should never try to catch falling knives. Now that ATM is falling, the only posts I am seeing are from people describing the beautiful knives they have caught or will soon catch.

Bull you seem to love downramping and adding to holders pain,no one knows where the bottom is or exactly when it will bounce. Have you not got better things to do?
    I have ignored Bull before, at considerable expense.