sharetrader
Page 889 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 38978983987988588688788888989089189289389993998913891889 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Dont sweat the daily moves. Remind yourself what you are in this for. What was your goal. What has happened to stop you reaching your goal.

( With ATM i figure the world is broadly getting richer. As we get richer we become more worried. As we become more worried we look for alternatives to the traditional nutrition which are now the perceived causes of our worry. And we now have the money to put those worries to bed. I see this worry increasing over the years and I see consumers having more money to spend on supplements. Of course I could also be barking mad )
    Well I for one think you're barking up the right tree.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Nothing fundamentally changed in the last week that has changed the company's value by $2.5 billion.
    ..........just what punters are prepared to pay for that growth .....that’s what changed
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Looks like 10 bucks held
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looks like 10 bucks held
    For the moment. Australia opens in less than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Yep, looks like we will have today some serious gap filling. The Moose predicted it (in some different place) when everybody else was still euphoric.

Interesting question is - will we reach the bottom or will we drop below the MA200 (which sort of coincides with the bottom of the respective gap (around 930 - 950)?
    Got in at 999 today and read your post just now BP...eeekkk... should have waited...

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Got in at 999 today and read your post just now BP...eeekkk... should have waited...
    Its done now. Sit back and relax until your stop loss gets triggered. I haven't met a person yet who can accurately pick the lows and highs of anything

Yes I decided to wait,but was very tempted at the $10 mark,you could sell them at the mo for a modest profit.

Investor

It's clear that selling at $13 was a very very compelling option; given that at the time the share was overpriced. If you sold at $13 and found an actual bargain in the market to replace ATM with, you would be on the path to doing very well. ATM has experienced extreme growth and there are certainly lower risk shares that could produce similar or greater returns from here.

You may well have picked the bottom, though I could imagine that the Ossie shorters are still good for some drop (just to fill the gap, of course).

We'll see. Mid and long term I think that you got the shares at a good price ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    and there are certainly lower risk shares that could produce similar or greater returns from here.
    It would be helpful if you listed some.