sharetrader
Page 904 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 404804854894900901902903904905906907908914954100414041904 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 23754
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Hardly startyling volume at teh moment. 110,000 shares in an hour - going to take a while to get to 40m. SML low volume as well
    It all happens in the last half hour today mm.

its a good betting stock this one
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I'm not buying into any of this MCSI mumbo jumbo. I've never known of a magic day where price goes through the roof. If there were such a thing, the price would have gone to the moon over the last month.
    Free lunches enjoyed in recent times. PPH NZX50 inclusion Dec 2018 - SP up just on 20%
    CVT NZX50 inclusion some time back SP up 20%

If there's a free lunch lying around always trust a hound to find it Somewhere close to $12 by end of day's trading, that's my prediction.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Only SPH Notice - Commonwealth Bank of Australia so far......who are buying in last week?

And there we have it. I ve made a parity buy of ATM at 10.00 and SML at 10.00. Lets see how many more fingers I loose with these knives.
    7 days later. Parity once again at $11.00

IMO

"Who are buying in last week?"

Lots of us little"mumsie and dadsie" buyers maybe. I picked up some on the ASX and will shunt them over here at some point.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 31-05-2018 at 12:53 PM.

7 days later. Parity once again at $11.00
    Well done mate. Ironic they keep pacing each other isn't it.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Free lunches enjoyed in recent times. PPH NZX50 inclusion Dec 2018 - SP up just on 20%
    CVT NZX50 inclusion some time back SP up 20%

If there's a free lunch lying around always trust a hound to find it Somewhere close to $12 by end of day's trading, that's my prediction.
    That would be amazing and if so, I will bow with humbleness to the great beagle, king of the free lunch and kick myself for not jumping on the ATM train.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    That would be amazing and if so, I will bow with humbleness to the great beagle, king of the free lunch and kick myself for not jumping on the ATM train.
    Can't guarantee 20% this time mate but keep an eagle, (rhymes with Beagle, sorry couldn't resist), eye on depth match pricing in the last 30 minutes of trading today. Could be some very "interesting and significant" price movements both positive and negative for various shares this afternoon.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-05-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Can't guarantee 20% this time mate but keep an eagle, (rhymes with Beagle, sorry couldn't resist), eye on depth match pricing in the last 30 minutes of trading today. Could be some very "interesting and significant" price movements both positive and negative for various shares this afternoon.
    The problem with that is ASX is open for a couple of hours longer than us - I see the silly bugger games happening after we close.