sharetrader
Page 917 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 417817867907913914915916917918919920921927967101714171917 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 23752
    IMO

For those that havnt seen this on H/C from civil
    "Just a bit of information from New York.......where my daughter has lived and worked for the last 10 years......they can get A2M milk from their local supermarket in Manhattan and have done so for last 6-8 months......because I've " preached " the benefits of A2M milk ; as for years I thought I was lactose intolerant but some 15-18 months ago after trying A2M discovered that I was probably intolerant to the A1 beta casein protein!!!!! I subsequently found that I could drink hot chocolate with A2M milk without the nauseous feelings and upset tummy ; this was a first time after some 30-40 years of avoiding any milk based products..........."Oh what a lovely feeling!!!! "

Thus I became a shareholder around the $2.50 mark and added up to the $7.00+ mark; because of my enthusiasm for the company my daughter and son in law also became shareholders some 3-4 months ago ( just before the jump in price to $13-14 range ) somewhere around the $9 range, bit hard for me to work as they purchased through the American exchange ( or whatever it is called ).
    My daughter ( as she is an " entrepreneur " with her own business ) attended a women in business luncheon last week in New York where the guest speaker in her speech apparently amongst other companies " raved " ( my daughters words ) about the performance of this upcoming milk company from NZ/Australia......of course my daughter who had researched the company and read several of Prof Keith Woodwards articles was able to really add to the conversation at her table ( so no doubt there will be several more influential NY identities becoming shareholders )........especially where she is now a shareholder in her own right.
    My daughter also commented that the speaker said this A2M company will revolutionise the milk industry, which intrigued some of the women at my daughter's table as they obviously had serious rural interests.
    Word of mouth in the right circles can be a very powerful thing!!!!!!
    My daughter has previously commented on how quickly the A2M milk moves from the shelves in their local supermarket, which is in Chelsea part of Manhattan.
    I know this is only hearsay and a very small snapshot of NE American market but I'm sure this is repeated in a whole lot of areas and as such A2M is starting to gain a real foothold in the American marketplace with a whole lot of " little " people promoting the milk product.
    As a declaration I am A LONG TERM shareholder and will not sell any of my shares ( similar to CSL ) as I believe this company is going to be the CSL of the milk industry.

Cheers to all ,
    Civil"

Outside thinking.

Thanks for reposting the HC post Joshuatree.. great to see progress is being made in the USA and evidence that it is 'moving quickly off the shelves' in trendy NY. I also read somewhere in the depths of HC that ATM's share of the Chinese IF market has grown from under 4-5% to over 6% (I stress this is unsubstantiated info') but if true, is v encouraging, particularly as the Chinese IF market in total is growing at around 20% pa.

blackrock selling down now

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/319006
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    blackrock usually means a vote of confidence
    Blackrock ceasing to be a SSH

Vote of no confidence?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Blackrock ceasing to be a SSH

Vote of no confidence?
    With being a SSH comes responsibility and they don't want it.

Outside thinking.

Blackrock ceasing to be a SSH.....Vote of no confidence?
    Yeah right.... run for the hills!!

More like a minor shuffling of papers to take them below the SSH threshold (as Silu has pointed out.)

For last disclosure,—
    (a) total number held in class: 36,733,392
    (b) total in class: 730,039,067
    (c) total percentage held in class: 5.032%

For current holding after ceasing to have substantial holding:
    (a) total number held in class: 36,481,591
    (c) total percentage held in class: 4.997%
    Last edited by Leftfield; 07-06-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Perhaps an intentional move above the 5% SHH limit and now back below it. Let everyone know they're in and give the SP a boost and now come just below the threshold so they can sell whenever the want without the market knowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Yeah right.... run for the hills!!

More like a minor shuffling of papers to take them below the SSH threshold (as Silu has pointed out.)

For last disclosure,—
    (a) total number held in class: 36,733,392
    (c) total percentage held in class: 5.032%

For current holding after ceasing to have substantial holding:
    (a) total number held in class: 36,481,591
    (c) total percentage held in class: 4.997%
    OK .....but many were so excited when they became a SSH

Just saying
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Just saying
    I wasn't, they are also involved with the game playing just like Citi/Goldman/UBS etc Lol.

Just saying
    Definitely strategic, wouldn't surprise me if they mucked up in the first place by going above 5%. Now they can trade the share like they do without the market knowing their movements.