sharetrader
Page 917 of 932 FirstFirst ... 417817867907913914915916917918919920921927 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 13970
  1. #13741
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    24,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Nice number crunching Beagle but I'll bet you a few dozen bottles of cider that the share price will revisit $18 by the end of 2020.
    Shortly after Xmas I reckon ....once the market realises all that marketing money is generating real sales velocity.
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

  2. #13742
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    chch, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shortly after Xmas I reckon ....once the market realises all that marketing money is generating real sales velocity.
    When will it revisit 12 dollars?

  3. #13743
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    When will it revisit 12 dollars?
    About 3 seconds after the ASX opens on Monday
    om mani peme hum

  4. #13744
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    About 3 seconds after the ASX opens on Monday
    And not because of Jayne but rather a loose mouthed Trumpet suffering from NPD.

  5. #13745
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,733

    Default

    @Beagle that Marketscreener site is interesting, not sure how much faith to give it but of note was their forecast of a 2021 dividend … odd considering JH has expressly ruled out paying a dividend?

  6. #13746
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,917

    Default

    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...730/306127.pdf

    Well, her time based rights to shares have been automatically exercised so will she sell her 242,000 shares?

  7. #13747
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...730/306127.pdf

    Well, her time based rights to shares have been automatically exercised so will she sell her 242,000 shares?
    Looks like she's ready for takeoff.
    Last edited by couta1; 26-08-2019 at 09:00 AM.

  8. #13748
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Looks like she's ready for takeoff.
    Should be no adverse reaction if she sells I would have thought.

    But with markets in turmoil, she is bound to get the blame if she sells and ATM sp falls.

  9. #13749
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Should be no adverse reaction if she sells I would have thought.

    But with markets in turmoil, she is bound to get the blame if she sells and ATM sp falls.
    With the volume that's been going through some days lately her sale will mean diddly squat. PS-Im actually warming toward her as I reckon her strategy is actually future proofing the company, Geoff was the man for his time but not now.

  10. #13750
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,963

    Default

    hammer time today , be watching for a sustained break of support today/ tomorrow at just under 14 on the daily close
    bull

  11. #13751
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    With the volume that's been going through some days lately her sale will mean diddly squat. PS-Im actually warming toward her as I reckon her strategy is actually future proofing the company, Geoff was the man for his time but not now.
    Agreed. And all credit to the board of ATM for recognising the need for a different approach & manager to take ATM to the next level.

  12. #13752
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    The Kiwi panic merchants setting the tone for the day thought they would get the jump on the Aussies for a change. Lol

  13. #13753
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The Kiwi panic merchants setting the tone for the day thought they would get the jump on the Aussies for a change. Lol
    wait to trump orders a2 to stop dealing with china then your see panic
    bull

  14. #13754
    Dilettante
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    wait to trump orders a2 to stop dealing with china then your see panic
    Probably tell them to make icecream to sell it to the eskimos in Greenland

  15. #13755
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Is there anyway to look at live prices rather than 20 minute delayed?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •