sharetrader
Page 921 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 421821871911917918919920921922923924925931971102114211921 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 23754
    Advanced Member

If you look at the depth at 4.55pm there is big orders like 20k 40ks etc to buy and the sellers are small with a couple of thousand here and there. What does that tell you? Hope that makes sense.Now it is 5.05pm and it is just about opposite. I got funny feeling this cow is getting ready for take off......Here's Hoping. There appears to be a new uptrend starting to form in the last few days.
    Last edited by see weed; 08-06-2018 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    If you look at the depth at 4.55pm there is big orders like 20k 40ks etc to buy and the sellers are small with a couple of thousand here and there. What does that tell you? Hope that makes sense.Now it is 5.05pm and it is just about opposite. I got funny feeling this cow is getting ready for take off......Here's Hoping. There appears to be a new uptrend starting to form in the last few days.
    I hope so for both our sakes mate especially yours as no doubt you could do with a little bit of something good happening. Hope you're coping okay mate.
    God bless.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    Took the plunge and sold a parcel of FPH yesterday when it rose, and bought some ATM at $11.30 with my freed up capital ... hopefully not a bad decision
    Thanks for that. My most expensive parcel was $11.15 so I am keen to see anyone enter above that to add support to that floor. Strap yourself and prepare yourself for a crazy ride. A measure of success is a tipple of teh old Canterbury Crème after a good day - and I am loaded up again tonight.

Had a great week of buying into the *weakness*

Anyone looking to buy now think about where your stop loss would be... take that stop loss and place your bid there instead, this thing might have another couple of hard shakes left... IMO

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I hope so for both our sakes mate especially yours as no doubt you could do with a little bit of something good happening. Hope you're coping okay mate.
    God bless.
    Thanks, getting stronger by the day. Looks like Black Rock are increasing their holding again, Wonder what they are up to.

The way ATM is booming along it’ll push the NZX50 up tp 9000 .....wow
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Buyers building up again on close. They not getting any of mine. I'm waiting for a take over bid from Black Rock at $25.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The way ATM is booming along it’ll push the NZX50 up tp 9000 .....wow
    Very happy with current support levels for ATM. Bodes well for holders after the uncertainty of the May sell-off. The SP is now chasing that upper gap as discussed here previously.

It is also in line with the 10 yr seasonality data.
    ATM 10 yr seasonality.jpg
    ATM's effect on the NZX is a side issue IMO.

Advanced Member

Yeeeee Haa up 35c, is this the start of new uptrend? Time will tell.

IMO

Not forgetting ASX closed today a lot more vol on their mkt, and manipulation. Hope the ASX is in sync tomorrow.