sharetrader
Page 932 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 432832882922928929930931932933934935936942982103214321932 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 23755
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Sounds good. Been a pretty rough few months since February when it hit ~ $14.60...be good to see it back above there sometime soon.
    Crikey! "Within the next 5 yrs China only accepting A2 milk..." !!! (according to Prof Woodford)
    Better review your thoughts re investing your $1 mill inheritance!

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Crikey! "Within the next 5 yrs China only accepting A2 milk..." !!! (according to Prof Woodford)
    Better review your thoughts re investing your $1 mill inheritance!
    what does it mean? the Chinese market only accepting A2 milk or the CN govt only accepting A2?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by nzsharetrade View Post
    what does it mean? the Chinese market only accepting A2 milk or the CN govt only accepting A2?
    Here's a link to the article. I read it that A2 Demand will be driven by Asian consumers because it benefits their tummy's much more than other milk.

DYOR..... it's all highly speculative, and Prof Woodford is extremely bullish on A2, saying things like "ATM isn't a $10 billion company, it's a $100 billion company in the making." That said, he has not been wrong... yet!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Already have....not for ten years though. Maybe off n on over 10 years
    I just rung the local supermarket (countdown) and asked if they stocked A2 milk. They had almost sold out mentioned they have a standing back order as it is really popular and they always sell out fast. Apparently people are starting to demand it is what I hear from this..... I found that very interesting.

Oops tagged you in this seaweed I was not supposed to lol

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I just rung the local supermarket (countdown) and asked if they stocked A2 milk. They had almost sold out mentioned they have a standing back order as it is really popular and they always sell out fast. Apparently people are starting to demand it is what I hear from this..... I found that very interesting.
    Thanks for posting your research. IMO A2 fresh milk has still not been seriously marketed in NZ and is still being 'marketed' by Fresha Valley (see label pic below.)" Any NZ success as you note, seems very much by 'word of mouth'.

Attachment 9771

No signs yet of any NZ Frontera marketing push nor use of the standard A2 labeling used elsewhere in the world.

I suspect any major NZ push will only come once Frontera take over and I guess this is likely in FY19. Clearly to date their priority has been the higher margins of IF and export to meet the insatiable demand from China.

Guru

I just rung the local supermarket
    or even 'rang' them.
    'I have just rung' would work too.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    or even 'rang' them.
    'I have just rung' would work too.
    Thank you grammar police.

Thank you grammar police.
    Yes, but grammar is quite important in giving us an impression of you.
    When you say "I just rung", one infers that you are not well educated.
    Using effect when it should be affect is another indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    Yes, but grammar is quite important in giving us an impression of you.
    When you say "I just rung", one infers that you are not well educated.
    Using effect when it should be affect is another indicator.
    Its the uneducated who lack comprehension skills. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain what GPCC meant. Grammar police are not welcome at my place as I can neither nither spell, do arithmetic or use gramer correctly. (Disc Given I'm lacking a university education I count my slef as one of the un-educated and consequently grammer police really fvck me off))

Double disc - got my grumpy pants on today.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Its the uneducated who lack comprehension skills. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain what GPCC meant. Grammar police are not welcome at my place as I can neither nither spell, do arithmetic or use gramer correctly. (Disc Given I'm lacking a university education I count my slef as one of the un-educated and consequently grammer police really fvck me off))

Double disc - got my grumpy pants on today.
    Most browsers will sort the spelling bit for you (unless you get the wrong word entirely) - they give a little red squiggle under the word.
    Rung verses rang just jars!
    Just read it as you write it - it must sound wrong to you.

effect verses affect is much more subtle. The effect of the policy was to affect the poorer people.

Maybe you should go trouser-less today?