sharetrader
Page 964 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4648649149549609619629639649659669679689741014106414641964 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by thestg View Post
    A2 is now in Napier Pak’nSave @ $6.39.

It is now in the Anchor light proof bottles.

I had previously purchased form Countdown in the Fresha Valley bottles but found it did not even last till the best before date, while the Anchor blue milk in the light proof containers would last till at least 7 days or more after the best before date.

It will be interesting to see if it will last longer under the new packaging.
    Seems to be selling quite well too, checked the shelf on my weekly shop to Pack n Save Royal Oak in Auckland yesterday and around 2/3's of the stock was sold. There was also a sign warning of high demand for Fresha Valley A2 milk and apologising for the inconvenience of low supply...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. Better packaging and presentation in the N.Z. market is exactly what is needed in my opinion.
    I'm disappointed with NZ marketing. It shouldn't be here. NZ is too small a market and the resource should be being applied to larger / higher volume / higher margin markets than the local pak n save.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm disappointed with NZ marketing. It shouldn't be here. NZ is too small a market and the resource should be being applied to larger / higher volume / higher margin markets than the local pak n save.
    This may be a side show, but would it be bad marketing in China if A2 was able to say it was the number 1 selling milk product in NZ? A long way to go there but you got to start somewhere. This should pay for itself so therefore is easy money in my mind.

I m actually very happy to see A2Milk is finally available in NZ.

If I have been drinking a2Milk in other country, such as China, and when I come to visit New Zealand, and couldn't find the milk in any of the major supermarkets, it would surely put me wondering why such a popular and premium brand of milk, is not even available in its country of orgin.

Light proof container and 50/50 mix with Canterbury Cream. I'm very happy its here lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Light proof container and 50/50 mix with Canterbury Cream. I'm very happy its here lol
    No Canterbury Creme for me for a while. Portfolio has taken a major hit during the weeks I was away. Nothing to celebrate there! (other than TRA nearly recouping my HBL losses. Still able to carry an overall 23% gain on ATM though)

No Canterbury Creme for me for a while. Portfolio has taken a major hit during the weeks I was away. Nothing to celebrate there! (other than TRA nearly recouping my HBL losses. Still able to carry an overall 23% gain on ATM though)
    I've had nothing to celebrate recently either....but I'm laying the foundations for better performance for the rest of the financial year to 31 March 2019, (hopefully)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Yes also noticed it in New World Greenmeadows (Napier) today for the first time - 1 litre $3.99. So it looks like it would be a great time to start some more high profile marketing " Want to drink milk but can't - maybe A2 milk is your answer"

Spotted in New World Papakura packaged in the Anchor bottles. Never seen it anywhere in Papakura until today. Looks like it’s starting to roll out big time...

Advanced Member

My only contact in the US (Dallas) reports that soccer mums drive between Whole Foods and Sprouts Farmers market to buy up A2 milk. And if you got that market in the US you should sail pretty nicely. Looking forward to read about the US growth when A2 next updates the market.
    In the meantime I'm happy that I finally can taste A2 Milk as my local finally stocks it. I haven't drank milk in years - is it like riding a bike?