sharetrader
Page 969 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4698699199599659669679689699709719729739791019106914691969 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 23752

46 page report. Shivers that's a lot of reading. All I want is what they think it's worth, $13.50 from Craigs will do me. Might be time to climb back in.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

This is what....the 5th red day in a row? My bags are getting heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Craigs have an updated buy on ATM and sell on SML fwiw
    hasnt helped the share price
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    hasnt helped the share price
    Thats because aussies and asia are in the drivers seat and Craigs' a nobody to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Thats because aussies and asia are in the drivers seat and Craigs' a nobody to them...
    yup thats the reality the big money is based overseas so a broker note from hong kong or aussie will carry more weight.
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Most of the sellers are small holders, looking at the volume on the ASX are selling less than 1000 shares each. It can only go down so far before the takeover offer comes through. Then what?....... Good chance now for topping up bits and pieces on the way down. When all the shareholders stop selling, then the sp will stop going down. Don't forget, the story hasn't changed. So stop selling everyone and see what happens.
    Last edited by see weed; 01-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Most of the sellers are small holders, looking at the volume on the ASX are selling less than 1000 shares each. It can only go down so far before the takeover offer comes through. Then what?....... Good chance now for topping up bits and pieces on the way down. When all the small shareholders stop selling, then the sp will stop going down.
    Hi mate,
    I get some comfort from telling myself that there's perhaps something like a maximum downside of $1 from here but long term the upside is clearly a multi dollar per share prospect. I could be delusional but it makes me feel better telling myself these things lol.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hi mate,
    I get some comfort from telling myself that there's perhaps something like a maximum downside of $1 from here but long term the upside is clearly a multi dollar per share prospect. I could be delusional but it makes me feel better telling myself these things lol.
    I have no intention on selling. The story hasn’t changed and with Craig’s saying they will get $1.4 billion turnover 2019 (can’t find that reference, but the same as harbour asset management). If they get that total turnover, I see a sp considerably higher than what is is now.

Of course it depends on future competition, but I feel they don’t have anything major aiming at A2, other than nestle (atwo) and small players in the distant future........

https://www.odt.co.nz/rural-life/dairy/a2-expects-more-1b-2019-sales

Found it
    Last edited by Ggcc; 01-08-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Most of the sellers are small holders, looking at the volume on the ASX are selling less than 1000 shares each. It can only go down so far before the takeover offer comes through. Then what?....... Good chance now for topping up bits and pieces on the way down. When all the shareholders stop selling, then the sp will stop going down. Don't forget, the story hasn't changed. So stop selling everyone and see what happens.
    I have been accumulating. I am liking the story so far. Yes, the volume is small and that has provided me with some comfort. However, I am looking forward to the next announcement, just a few weeks away.