sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    With what's come out in the news about kiwi MPs getting involved in the bullying of Australia by China I can see why we see a further dip. I'm topping up. I don't think we will see it this low again unless China make a bold call on dairy tariffs which I dont believe will happen given the link they have with chinese ownership of farms here in NZ
    A note of caution - China can stop the daigou trade from Australia altogether.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good on em

Pity PM isn’t so forthright
    Have to be careful not to bite the hand that feeds you

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Pretty good cartoon tbf although could be directed at any country and would not be wrong.
    It is intended to aggravate and it is good that Oz has not taken the bait so far.

Made in China,’ Once a Badge of Derision, Finds New Fans—in China

3 December 2020, 10:00 GMT+13

In 2008 at least six babies died and 300,000 fell ill after drinking made-in-China infant formula tainted with toxic chemicals. In response, many Chinese parents embraced foreign brands, catapulting the likes of Danone SA’s Aptamil and Nestlé SA’s Illuma to the top of the market. Yet for the past two years, the leading formula brand in China has been made by China Feihe Ltd.
    , a Beijing company that emphasizes its local roots rather than seeking to obscure them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d=premium-asia

one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Made in China,’ Once a Badge of Derision, Finds New Fans—in China

3 December 2020, 10:00 GMT+13

In 2008 at least six babies died and 300,000 fell ill after drinking made-in-China infant formula tainted with toxic chemicals. In response, many Chinese parents embraced foreign brands, catapulting the likes of Danone SA’s Aptamil and Nestlé SA’s Illuma to the top of the market. Yet for the past two years, the leading formula brand in China has been made by China Feihe Ltd.
    , a Beijing company that emphasizes its local roots rather than seeking to obscure them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d=premium-asia

The first tranche of coronavirus vaccine is due to be rolled out in the UK next week with 800,000 doses going to those most at risk in the community.
    Looking promising for the new entrance to recovery.

I am sure the new CEO will work his way up but with cautious mentions.

Moving to our outlook for FY21.At the end of September, we advised of challenging market dynamics that were being experienced
    We are maintaining guidance as advised in September:
    ‒ We expect Group revenue for 1H21 of $725 million to $775 million;
    ‒ Group revenue for FY21 of $1.80 billion to $1.90 billion; and‒ FY21 EBITDA margin for FY21 in the order of 31%.

Advanced Member

I can smell a Chinese offer coming for A2 milk in the foreseeable future if the price keeps dropping. This happened to Bellamy. ATM will also have an entry to the US. Let’s see what will happen...........

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I can smell a Chinese offer coming for A2 milk in the foreseeable future if the price keeps dropping. This happened to Bellamy. ATM will also have an entry to the US. Let’s see what will happen...........
    if china buy a2 then US wont let them into US. so unlikely it will happen
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if china buy a2 then US wont let them into US. so unlikely it will happen
    That part of the business isn't doing much anyway... If such a takeover were to happen, I'd expect the primary focus would be on the huge Chinese domestic market with most ideas of global expansion being parked for a period. Just my 2C.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    A distinct possibility if ATM sp drops below $10.00.