sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Some comments after the last downgrade on 18 December 2020 :
    What exactly was the purpose of this post?

EDIT: ah, I was a page behind and I see the behaviour has been called out already. I can't comprehend how someone could be so invested (ha, the irony) in coming to a forum multiple times a day to discuss an investment they don't have. Are you that bored in life that Schadenfreude has become the only form of entertainment?

I just took a random stab at an old page and found post 11443 - A predication by Balance on November 2018 that A2 would shift to an exclusive ASX listing. Shall we frame it? No. Nobody cares. We all accept we can be wrong from 1 page to the next such is the ever changing dynamic of financial markets.

And then right on cue Mr. "I don't get respected enough on this forum so I am going on my 8th hiatus this year" comes along to give back rubs and high fives while sharing a celebratory gin at the demise of holders because "Hey we were right they should have listened to us because we have thousands of posts". Holders are more than capable of doing their own DD without all the narcissistic patronising posts attempting to hold these strangers to account. Case in point, post 20276 by Youngbull and 20318 by Ohdoyle.

This thread has turned to trash, and bringing me down with it. I'm heading back to the facebook groups where a discussion point raised by a first time poster generates better A2 discussion than the schlong measuring contest this forum has deteriorated into.
    Last edited by porkandpuha; 26-02-2021 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A break up through the 100 day moving average in due course would signal a change in momentum. Too risky to buy in a confirmed downtrend in my opinion.
    It is already confirmed since December!
    I have been waiting for the report to come out to get my foot in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Well what I can assure you, when the tide turns and ATM is back in recovery mode, perhaps back at previous highs, you can be sure that I wont stoop as low as to rub salt in the wounds of non holders by hunting the forum for historical posts, to collate and post. My morals are far higher than that.
    Exactly what I said earlier :
    Who distrust the company : SELL NOW ==> AND DO NOT NAGG OR STILL BELIEVE IN THE COMPANY BUT PRETENDING TO BE A DOWN RAMPER TO LOOK FOR A CHEAP ENTRY = THIS IS SO CHEAP!!!
    Who has faith in the company and believe this is it : Buy Now.

p/S : I believe Balance is looking for a cheap entry that is why he is nagging about it from NZ to HC in Aus.. LOL. If you (@Balance) just stop nagging and made a trade this morning you will stop nagging because you are happy now.
    Last edited by tomm; 26-02-2021 at 11:07 PM.

Besides, I do expecting a whole lots of down rampers will starting to claw out of their holes as yesterday and today trading were fantastic and are supported at an xtremely high level.
    I was expected the SP will be closed at a range of $9.35-$9.45 at max, but it closed at $9.60-$9.70 with a total of 18 Mil of shares from both NZX and ASX today.
    Yesterday, 38 Mil of shares changed hand.
    I was totally amazed.

P/S : whoever attempt to divert the topic or go sideways will be in my ignore Bin.
    Last edited by tomm; 26-02-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Investments

As investors and traders we all know that ATM is a traders delight as it moves both ways big time ...

After every downgrade it opened -20% or so and then bounce up to next resistance and then it peters out ...same happening here ...it can maximum go till 10.50 and then juice gone

I was asking Bull about level to buy ...I had 8.80-9 in mind and it turned from 8.92 ...now it can go further more

After that fundamentals catch up and it will revert to 9

This it did last 3 times and will do again ...Traders and holders can use to reduce costs

Investors sit tight ...tide will change hopefully in next 12 months or so

Jarden top buys / sells (value) have A2 has 2nd most bought stock last week (Contact top of the list)
    Last edited by winner69; 27-02-2021 at 08:53 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jarden top buys / sells (volume) have A2 has 2nd most bought stock last week (Contact top of the list)
    Most bought can be seen as most sold also and most traded also .

Simple to explain ...Big news come and big range it moved to give ample opportunity to buy and sell many times thus showing huge vols

Also Jarden had ATM as their most Green range stock in Nov report ...Strongest Buy (1 out of 2 only in that category )

Makes me think our Bs here had better grip on ATM prospects then them ...lol
    Last edited by alokdhir; 27-02-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Thanks Beagle, if you recall It was me who called out another fellow poster for conducting themselves in the same way when collating your posting history? So it's ok for Balance to conduct himself in that way when collating our posts, but not when others do it to you? I'm genuinely curious.
    Can you collaborate why is that wrong to bring old posts in to discussion? It looks like Beagle is very proud of his decade long history of posts. Don’t see why it should be waisted and not to show that his opinion usually does not worth much as he changes it as he pleased. Btw, same applies to other b posters

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Most bought can be seen as most sold also and most traded also .

Simple to explain ...Big news come and big range it moved to give ample opportunity to buy and sell many times thus showing huge vols

Also Jarden had ATM as their most Green range stock in Nov report ...Strongest Buy (1 out of 2 only in that category )

Makes me think our Bs here had better grip on ATM prospects then them ...lol
    Hear what you saying but the 'formula' for this is - the first share in the BUY list is there because the BUY value traded in that stock exceeded the SELL value traded in that stock by the largest degree, last week.

Must mean something
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hear what you saying but the 'formula' for this is - the first share in the BUY list is there because the BUY value traded in that stock exceeded the SELL value traded in that stock by the largest degree, last week.

Must mean something
    The SP is dipped by half. They already worked out the SP without daigou contribute to the business, as simple is that. It is about 35-38% of the business, the Sp should be about $11-$12.80 for the momentum despite daigou chanel will return or not.
    No one can do anything about this pandemic covid-19 around the world, I don't blame on the management or the business itself, until vaccines are rolled out , borders are open then we will look into the management if they can't boost sale. I am sure they are already working on way to boost sale by expanding brand awareness and increased the stores across their business.
    The Sp should be about $11-$12.80 for the momentum despite daigou chanel will return or not.
    Last edited by tomm; 27-02-2021 at 10:00 AM.