sharetrader
    Guru

There was claims about Covid from NZ frozen beef in November.

Covid 19 coronavirus: China claims virus found on NZ frozen meat, Ardern says 'not our beef' - NZ Herald

Without trying to minimise the issue, the beef incident came to nothing pretty quickly.

Guru

Hmmm..
    Deduction from News+Social Media info..Chinese are Covid testing batches of manufactured product.......
    Non-emotive deduction/conflict ...That must be an expensive exercise and time consuming considering dead decaying (inactive) covid fragments also give positive results.

Non-emotive Deduction Decaying/dead Covid fragments are commonplace in Countries like USA Britain etc.
    Response/assumption very likely some broken down fragments are packaged.
    Question where is the news about +ve results from these countries imported goods?
    Response
    maybe all the tests are covid -ve.
    Fact There are a lot of mouths to feed in China and they also need other goods.. To fill the Chinese people needs millions of batches of goods from all over the world come into China every day..
    Possible outcome maybe the high standard of manufactured goods from Covid contaminated Countries are Covid fragment free..
    My personal opinion (bias?) I find it very difficult to believe that the Chinese are Covid testing all goods imported or manufactured for consumption...
    My personal conflict
    and if by a miracle they are, strangely only one test (from millions)recently came back positive ...involving a country that has eradicated Covid from its community (NZ).

My personal response (bias/emotive?) I smell muck and nowadays with social media complicating things it is becoming too hard to ID the original muckraker.
    Personal Opinion I'm with Balance on this one..Question why and who would benefit out of this news being "smeared" throughout Social Media. Sometimes a questioning investor using non-emotive deductions can discover windows of opportunity.

Personal investing experience Social Media = Emotion driven information and opinions........ Emotion kills investments
    Last edited by Hoop; 18-01-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Banned

Atm is doomed...no one like Asian or Chinese here...how would expect ATM to thier products to them....lol

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    ...no one like Asian or Chinese here...
    Inaccurate and inappropriate comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Inaccurate and inappropriate comment.
    Agreed - they love their money.

Atm is doomed...no one like Asian or Chinese here...how would expect ATM to thier products to them....lol
    I’m not sure I would trust advice from someone who can’t construct a sentence or manage basic spelling.

Banned

Lol...balance....so true...

Shorts just about back to where they were before the shock second profit downgrade :

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=A2M

A2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M) has seen its short interest remain flat at 8%. The a2 Milk share price has fallen heavily over the last few months after it reported material weakness in the daigou channel. Short sellers don’t appear to believe this will be a quick fix and may be expecting the weakness to persist into FY 2022.
    Last edited by Balance; 18-01-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Agreed - they love their money.
    Lol...balance....so true...
    Highly inappropriate and racist comments;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

That is the fact....love the Asian n the Chinese...only felt annoying people that bought in ATM...most hate them but love thier money n expect ATM to sell thier products to them....

Lol....just like south island tourism n hospitality operators ...lol...now the whole nation claimed they got ripped off there...lol