sharetrader
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    This is from National Library of Medicine.

Effects of milk containing only A2 beta casein versus milk containing both A1 and A2 beta casein proteins on gastrointestinal physiology, symptoms of discomfort, and cognitive behavior of people with self-reported intolerance to traditional cows' milk

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27039383/

Now I can understand and firmly confident to say A2 Milk indeed is helping my Autism cousin despite they big pharmac don't want to make it big or letting people know , no wonder A2 Milk is getting so popular as more and more consumers are aware of it by their own experiments.
    The future will tell , A2 Milk will replace the traditional so they called milk.
    Thanks for posting Tomm.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    In the world with full of misleading nowaday , people need to experiment for themselves instead of listening to those scientific approval... it's just dragging us to work generations by generations and spending on things which you can have it for free surrounding us, they will come to limit your "free" sources and making us working and spending on their so called scientific approval. I think at the moment the millennia tend to lean and bases on informations which they are provided instead of aware and experiments the life like us use to be. There will be another problem when they do approved A2 Milk is the milk. For now the facts will just be ignored but will be popular amongst the smart people.

Remember cows use to have only A2 but by some how it is genetics changed for some reasons we do not know.
    The autism's rate is rocket from 1 to 1000 children to 1 in 54 children with in 10 years for some reason , we do not know.
    But for some reason, they do have data on how much you earn/ where you are, what you type, how much water you use/day...!
    No if the incidence of autism increased over ten years (and that sounds about right) then A1 milk is not to blame. You probably arent aware that the retail price of milk increased much more than other drinks since the 1980s so less milk is consumed per person. Less healthy options like soft drinks have rocketed up

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    No if the incidence of autism increased over ten years (and that sounds about right) then A1 milk is not to blame. You probably aren't aware that the retail price of milk increased much more than other drinks since the 1980s so less milk is consumed per person. Less healthy options like soft drinks have rocketed up
    Would you not say that's due to the advertisement. Also, takeaway foods normally stock soft drinks plus bars would sell soft drinks along with spirits.

Could ATM not move into ice creams etc in the future?

You need to check from whom the authors in China got funding for their research project.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    You need to check from whom the authors in China got funding for their research project.
    It doesn't matter , the matter is that the result is in the NATIONAL LIBRARY of MEDICINE !

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post

when its peer reviewed it doesn’t matter who funds or funded the research

there is zero doubt about the health effects
    I drink a lot of milk, normally at least a litre a day, often more and notice a massive difference in how my stomach feels depending on whether its standard or A2.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    when its peer reviewed it doesn’t matter who funds or funded the research

there is zero doubt about the health effects
    I drink a lot of milk, normally at least a litre a day, often more and notice a massive difference in how my stomach feels depending on whether its standard or A2.
    I will second your thoughts ...though I am not allergic to regular milk ( A1 + A2 type ) but I prefer A2 only as it makes me feel better ...I am also big milk drinker since childhood ....though now doctors advise me to go slow on only dairy milk and explore some non dairy options ...not because of any problems but as precaution .

A2 surely is better option . But any A2 will do not just from ATM is also a valid point here

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    A2 surely is better option . But any A2 will do not just from ATM is also a valid point here
    A2 (generic) is a better option if you have issues with A1 - otherwise why pay more?

Risk Manager for FTX

Milford recently lightened up or completely sold out of A2 in its largest fund. TA still looks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    A2 (generic) is a better option if you have issues with A1 - otherwise why pay more?
    when it comes to A2 milk I have two options, The A2 milk company or a single farm brand from close to nelson which is double the price of A2mcompany milk. Makes financial sense to support the company I own shares in. A large moat ATM possess is their capture of the A2 milk supply which is a large moat.