sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Let's all take a chill pill and recognize that Beagle and Couta1 are actually good friends and have been ribbing each other for quite a while.

Have a lovey day, everyone.
    Who are you - and what have you done with Balance?

But seriously - I really like you in the role of peacemaker!!

Investments

Can someone explain how this index rebalancing works ...as today FPH big up on huge volumes . Not all heavy weights were up though SPK , RYM and FBU were down too on big volumes .

Just want to understand why some stocks up while some down on this rebalancing day and what it means going forward for up stocks and down stock ...trying to make sense of how and why of these days .

ATM also had huge volumes in the last 15 minutes ...positive volumes as they made SP come back to normal range !!

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Come on guys, move on!
    Yes. Not everyone is going to like you on a public forum - Vince.
    Some people don't like the dog's barking so for the sake of everyone else's enjoyment of a clean forum please, you are most welcome indeed to add me to your ignore list.
    Click on settings at the top of the page, and then half way down the menu bar on the left you will see the option to edit your ignore list. I am finding this ignore function a very useful tool myself at present.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

a2m clinging desparately to support around current levels. im picking a big woosh down if it doesnt hold.
    shorts continue to build.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Far-be-it for me to comment on the recent shenanigans, but some of the responses on this thread are a bit bitchy... if I may, perhaps it is best to re-read something before assigning a "tone" to it, such that you take all subjectivity away from what someone has written. Remember, you cannot "hear" what someone has written down, and it pays not to.

...unless you all happen to be females...then I can kinda understand what's going on...

Quote Originally Posted by arekaywhy View Post
    ...unless you all happen to be females...then I can kinda understand what's going on...
    Ah, objectively, I'd assign the tone "snide"?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Ah, objectively, I'd assign the tone "snide"?
    ok, maybe a little haha, but I have had a really bad experience with female friends over time... a lot of explaining and then exasperation at even bothering in the first place. Social media can be evil.

Its all good if my message came across wrong. I am though just simply stating in a kind manner its time to move on. Its not very good for anyones mindset to come on this forum and read the prolonged argument about who is right and who is wrong.
    I merely only come here to read the reasons for and against myself making some money in this stock.

Perfect example is Bulls message today is he right or is he wrong? Can we have a discussion about why he may be or why he may not be correct that the stock is about to be shorted again.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

....Perfect example is Bulls message today is he right or is he wrong? Can we have a discussion about why he may be or why he may not be correct that the stock is about to be shorted again.
    He is right in some time frames and wrong in others.

I, myself, recently predicted that the bottom was in. I was correct for just over a week and been wrong ever since.

But I still believe I will have my days of milk & honey.
    om mani peme hum

Its all good if my message came across wrong. I am though just simply stating in a kind manner its time to move on. Its not very good for anyones mindset to come on this forum and read the prolonged argument about who is right and who is wrong.
    I merely only come here to read the reasons for and against myself making some money in this stock.

Perfect example is Bulls message today is he right or is he wrong? Can we have a discussion about why he may be or why he may not be correct that the stock is about to be shorted again.
    Shorts are building up to yet another high - 60m shares shorted as of a week ago.

A lot of nervousness in Oz about where the Chinese are going to strike against Australia next on the trade front - iron ore, timber, meat, wine - could dairy be next?

ASX Wine stocks were hammered down by 20% last week.

That is the long and short of sp driver for today imo.
    Last edited by Balance; 01-12-2020 at 10:56 AM.