sharetrader
    Guru

your friend Mr C is indeed here balance and sent me one of those silly notifications. I always consider those notifications to be pointless as i have only stated the facts.

The shorters are allowed to short and we never short. Time should correct this falling knife. The market can be brutal but my post is NOT a down ramping post. Look at the charts , anyone who bought recently above 16 was brave. But in the end its ones view against another.

If you think someones view is wrong then say so in public .

couta is back and sending notes behind the scenes. How much geo risk does there have to be before we express a view on this exposed stock.

Aussi sanctions as of today are hitting hard and fast, and those are the facts and its hitting the aussi dollar.

The geo risk and the aussi exports dollars at risk are being discussed every day on CNBC at 12 AM .
    Last edited by Waltzing; 01-12-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Chinese media threatens 'evil' Australia's warships in South China Sea

One of the Communist Party's chief mouthpieces has branded Australia "evil" and warned warships carrying out patrols in the South China Sea are at risk of being attacked.

https://www.afr.com/politics/federal...0201201-p56jfb
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

balance your scaring the locals... ... if your in this stock big then you should have a hedge..

Well done for adding balance , balance. We never send notifications behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 01-12-2020 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    not smearing anything... robot looks good at crushing... Ant under foot... NZ is the ANT!

making up facts? defaults on bonds were signalled to the market 2 years ago. the warning we made often.

The bond defaults are here now and getting bigger. Those default signal that the bank of china was instructed not to step in and pay them out.

No bond defaults? Pardon? Information on the likely default not broadcast loudly 2 years ago? They were heard on trading floors around the globe.

There are no smears when its a fact the bond market defaults were made public years ago on every major business channel. I did happen to have access to the trading floors in hong Kong until recently and everyone knew the defaults were coming.

many people dont like the facts because will hurt there positions. well thats a market.

thanks balance i agree, and i hope it doesnt happen. We like this stock and the lower it goes on no news the more you can profit from it.

Other than that i like the post and i agree with black peter but CCP are far more sinister than we realise and Hong Kong shows us they dont care about your capital.

Hong Kong officials shut out of the global banking system.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/30/b...hnk/index.html

My friends on the trading floors of Hong Kong are all leaving , back to europe and australia. There is fear in the air..
    Hmm - you do realize that Carrie Lams financial woes (assuming the article is correct) have nothing to do with China being evil and all with the US being a bully? So - how is this relevant for ATM?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

ATM is potentially damaged from world politics or benefits from it. No global business operates in a political vacuum.

We think it was a 1 to 1 relationship. Actions of the CCP are directly related to the banking sanctions.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 01-12-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    balance your scaring the locals... ... if your in this stock big then you should have a hedge..

Well done for adding balance , balance. We never send notifications behind the scenes.
    Sorry but you lost me!

I thought it is fairly obvious why the Oz market is rather nervous about any stock exposed to potential China retaliation?

I have an Australian friend managing a Western hotel in Shanghai and he reckons their Penfolds Grange wine cellar has become even more prized overnight. Ozzie wine is now completely priced out of that market and he fears worse is to come on other fronts for Ozzie exporters.

Guru

sorry balance. very badly worded on my part.

Great post. Yes very obvious.

These types of media coverage doesn’t help A2 even though it can claim it’s a NZ company.
    https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/ja...01-p56jgj.html

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    These types of media coverage doesn’t help A2 even though it can claim it’s a NZ company.
    https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/ja...01-p56jgj.html
    Whatever happened to quiet diplomacy? There is a thing when dealing with almost all Asian cultures - giving face.

Very clear that has gone out the window fir whatever reason in recent times?

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    Apparently, you are not the only one. l follow this forum for quite some time, but have no desire to be involved mainly because of people like Beagle. I'm quite active on HC though
    I would not just pick on Beagle, you will find a lot more fun and games on a thread like this one given the numbers so heavily invested. A number here are playing games and the level of PMs is certainly on the up. It just the way it is, I observe more these days as the agendas are clear and intrenched. Good to highlight again for the relatively new here...this thread need to find it shape again.
    Last edited by Raz; 02-12-2020 at 05:22 AM.