sharetrader

That's is a similar situation to me seeweed, now at a point where I could sell now with enough of a gain to justify the hair loss, but leaning towards holding for the mid term (and not checking the SP too often)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    That's is a similar situation to me seeweed, now at a point where I could sell now with enough of a gain to justify the hair loss, but leaning towards holding for the mid term (and not checking the SP too often)
    We all say "must not check share price so often". Trouble is ATM comes with automatic sirens call.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Not to worry, the good results will be all over the news tonight and tomorrows papers, and you never know, we might squeeze another $1 or $2 before Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Not to worry, the good results will be all over the news tonight and tomorrows papers, and you never know, we might squeeze another $1 or $2 before Friday.
    Bets are on: See weed thinks $13 or $14 by Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    14 bucks for sure

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    I am not betting $13 or $14, but just saying, you never know your luck in a big city. I am happy with $12 at this stage. But if it wants to go to $14 then lets all crack a bottle. I'll be cracking one tonight what ever the close.

I am not betting $13 or $14, but just saying, you never know your luck in a big city. I am happy with $12 at this stage. But if it wants to go to $14 then lets all crack a bottle. I'll be cracking one tonight what ever the close.
    Some people are desperate for easy money around here :-)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Some people are desperate for easy money around here :-)
    Nothing wrong with easy money, have had plenty of uneasy money in my time.

Mods ban me if this is not A$20 by mid 2019. Dont ask me how I know.

Looks like $12 just around the corner. Funny, last couple months they drop 20c every time I bought some. Very funny, now sell some and they go up 20c. Not going to sell any more today and see what happens. You got to be careful, this stock could send you to the funny farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Happy to. SML also getting a bit of a tickle along so time to check the fridge.
    Which is why I think its important to celebrate a win when you get one...probably get taken off you before long lol

Anyway...I let a few go at $11.90...I think at least some of today's price action is desperate short covering. NPAT was 2% higher than average analyst forecast, not 5-6% as suggested by the SP. Probably get egg on face like I have with HLG but I tell myself nobody ever went broke taking a profit and it certainly pays for a few of my favorite beverages
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-08-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine