sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I would follow in similar steps. Whether it goes up or down you need to be content with your profits.

Many times you hear “had I just waited”, or “damn I should have acted sooner”. I can tell you I never get it right when it comes to selling. It always does the opposite to what I want haha
    Exactly. I have yet to meet a person who can accurately pick a top or a bottom. I don't thing such a person exists.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    If I was you Adam in your situation I would be selling a third of your holding now, wait a week and sell another third, if the price starts dropping then sell the rest.
    That’s a great approach. I tend to be all or nothing, but I like this idea.

COO and CFO added to their holdings

Asia CEO and ex CEO reduced holdings quite a bit

Usually the market has a hissy fit when Geoff sells 9 odd mill nzd of A2.

The world’s so happy at the moment we could see $13.50 at least today

One thing when the world’s so happy fundamentals means didly squat ...that’s a bonus
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thanks for all the opinions, I'm glad I could generate some discussion. From here I will be looking to take some off the table this week and see where it goes next week (fingers crossed for $14). I got out of THL yesterday and will also be trying to get a good off-ramp for FPH and SUM in the next couple of months. That will leave me with two penny dreadfuls in the bottom drawer because it is not worth selling them at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkus View Post
    Thanks for all the opinions, I'm glad I could generate some discussion. From here I will be looking to take some off the table this week and see where it goes next week (fingers crossed for $14). .
    No need to cross your fingers. ATM will get to $14. They only question is when. Dont sweat it. When it hits $14 we'll be after $20.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    No need to cross your fingers. ATM will get to $14. They only question is when. Dont sweat it. When it hits $14 we'll be after $20.
    China scrapping its cap on children and strong market penetration in the US and everything is possible for ATM. But then it could go all sour as well. Sorry for the pun.

Dilettante

Thanks for all the opinions, I'm glad I could generate some discussion. From here I will be looking to take some off the table this week and see where it goes next week (fingers crossed for $14). I got out of THL yesterday and will also be trying to get a good off-ramp for FPH and SUM in the next couple of months. That will leave me with two penny dreadfuls in the bottom drawer because it is not worth selling them at a loss.
    Have you considered pulling the losers from the bottom drawer and getting rid of them and keeping a little of your winners instead ? That would certainly be my preference !

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Have you considered pulling the losers from the bottom drawer and getting rid of them and keeping a little of your winners instead ? That would certainly be my preference !
    Sage advice ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

I concur with BP & Iceman
    Dorkus
    Check this out
    https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NZX-BLT/technicals/
    https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ASX-BSR/technicals/