sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Why don't you stick your head in a bucket of water 4 times and only bring it up 3 times to breath.
    Good morning muppett.. All is forgiven. Have you not owned a2 for very long? It used to do this to me in the 50c days up and down 10 to 20c, which is about a 40% swing each time it went up and down. These days it can go up or down $1 which is less than a 10% swing. If you are a true follower of the a2 story, then these little swings should not effect you. a2 is just being a2 up and down like a yo yo. By the way, I have not sold any a2 shares in the last week, so maybe the bucket of water could be for all the muppetts who have sold recently including that johny come lately herdlicker. Again all is forgiven, and you could take advantage of the down swing. Have a nice day and a nice cup of a2. Ps Maybe I am the muppett for not selling.
    Last edited by see weed; 28-09-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Sea weed flourishes underwater, I'm sure thats what you meant ... Oh but thats See, not Sea...
    I was weeding a lot of gardens when I joined sharetrader. When I closed my eyes at night all I could see were weeds. But I do like seaweed, so chose that for another site completely separate from sharemarket forums. Lets get back to a2 and more bargain hunting.
    Last edited by see weed; 28-09-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Good one Seeweed. Back in the day I bought A2 at 8c, then sold at 15c as my impatience could not handle the swings. Thought I’d done really well at the time!!! A bit different now? Well no, still more of the same until product benefits are more proven. What keeps me there is the potential -the huge size of the chinese IF market, the fact that some 30% of humans have serious allergy food related digestion problems and anecdotally some get relief from A2 milk. The sp jumped when Fonterra climbed aboard with expected big things to happen. Never been a fan of F’s marketing ability. I expect the A2 sp to return to trend when their previous price trend catches up with the ‘F’ blip reaction, a bit like watching the Auckland house prices return to trend after the prices of recent years. I believe eventually all cow milk produced in NZ will come from A2 cows, still awhile away though.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Good morning muppett.. All is forgiven. Have you not owned a2 for very long? It used to do this to me in the 50c days up and down 10 to 20c, which is about a 40% swing each time it went up and down. These days it can go up or down $1 which is less than a 10% swing. If you are a true follower of the a2 story, then these little swings should not effect you. a2 is just being a2 up and down like a yo yo. By the way, I have not sold any a2 shares in the last week, so maybe the bucket of water could be for all the muppetts who have sold recently including that johny come lately herdlicker. Again all is forgiven, and you could take advantage of the down swing. Have a nice day and a nice cup of a2. Ps Maybe I am the muppett for not selling.
    me too been trading the swings for years was very active between 50 c - 60c and im hoping the price declines some more
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Good one Seeweed. Back in the day I bought A2 at 8c, then sold at 15c as my impatience could not handle the swings. Thought I’d done really well at the time!!! A bit different now? Well no, still more of the same until product benefits are more proven. What keeps me there is the potential -the huge size of the chinese IF market, the fact that some 30% of humans have serious allergy food related digestion problems and anecdotally some get relief from A2 milk. The sp jumped when Fonterra climbed aboard with expected big things to happen. Never been a fan of F’s marketing ability. I expect the A2 sp to return to trend when their previous price trend catches up with the ‘F’ blip reaction, a bit like watching the Auckland house prices return to trend after the prices of recent years. I believe eventually all cow milk produced in NZ will come from A2 cows, still awhile away though.
    Excellent post. You've been a shareholder for quite a while so well done to you mate. Looking forward to hearing some more insights at our forthcoming meeting.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

reached critical zone on the asx , could be a
    fall if it breaks

Banned

Looking at the volumes it's just shorters and retail fish playing the games, big boys doing nothing.

should test the lows of the range again sometime .... anyway nice break down thx herdeee

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Looking at the volumes it's just shorters and retail fish playing the games, big boys doing nothing.
    Agree - (ps congrats to you and others holding HLG!)

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Might sound like a silly question, but who are the retailers?