sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    good volume in aus perhaps our new CEO has paid her tax bill and bought back in,time will tell
    No need for her to buy back in ....Jayne will continue to get heaps more free ones to add to her existing pile.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    No need for her to buy back in ....Jayne will continue to get heaps more free ones to add to her existing pile.
    I agree. Why buy when your trough keeps filling up..... sorry got in there before Couta could

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yes she has a long history of selling very shortly after incentive scheme shares are allotted to her. Does a tiger change its stripes or a snow leopard charge its spots..oh wait...hang on a minute...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yes she has a long history of selling very shortly after incentive scheme shares are allotted to her. Does a tiger change its stripes or a snow leopard charge its spots..oh wait...hang on a minute...

Wonder when the 500,000 odd rights she still has vest

That'll be a big pay day ....and a bit more anguish for share holders
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I agree. Why buy when your trough keeps filling up..... sorry got in there before Couta could
    Dear Jayne, Thank you for facilitating the loss of near a billion off the companies market cap, I'm sure you have done wonders for the sale of antidepressants this week as well. Be sure to enjoy a lavish carefree weekend without giving a toss about where the SP is at(After all you don't own any) I'm sure your shining example will be the inspiration for many other CEOs out there. Yours Grudgingly Couta.
    Last edited by couta1; 28-09-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Still holding so far as I believe it will rebound as I feel this is an overreaction on the CEO. Once it goes up it will bounce up very quick as long as the fundamentals don’t change and if they scale backwards on fundamentals shareholders will ask CEO please explain the sell down better
    I concur and just topped up some more....A2 milk is almost 70% of my portfolio...Lets see whats happens next week eh...

the ceo is smart lady , she new it was overvalued stock with a too high pe and she cashed in. insiders generally know better than retail i guess
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the ceo is smart lady , she new it was overvalued stock with a too high pe and she cashed in. insiders generally know better than retail i guess
    The SP is back to where it was early Sep before it 'took off'.
    Before she sold anything.
    Maybe some rationality has creeped back in?
    Maybe her selling was just the trigger that was needed to make people see sense?

If you are really bullish on this stock then it has created an ideal opportunity to buy more at sale prices.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Agree - (ps congrats to you and others holding HLG!)
    Thanks for that, got that one right and stuck with it, hanging in with this one also.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    I concur and just topped up some more....A2 milk is almost 70% of my portfolio...Lets see whats happens next week eh...
    I Love your diversity strategy, go big or go home.