sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    How does one go about including a item on the agenda of the forth coming AGM censoring the CEO for her ill timed decisions in selling her gifted shares so soon after her appointment to her new role ?
    ‘censoring’ seems appropriate - meaning ‘to remove anything offensive from books, films (and companies)’

But being censured will do ....especially if publicly recorded
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ‘censoring’ seems appropriate - meaning ‘to remove anything offensive from books, films (and companies)’

But being censured will do ....especially if publicly recorded
    Thanks for everyones contributions to this thread, its is so funny... reduced me to tears:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Thanks for everyones contributions to this thread, its is so funny... reduced me to tears:-)
    In reference to our CEO: One ungrateful person, does an injury to all needy people.

A quote by Syrus, Publilius

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Hey Raz .....some don’t think current affairs are funny ....and they like you have been reduced to tears (of a different sort)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Fresh A2 Milk in Christchurch this week, well I think it was A2, hinding down on second to bottom shelf. Attachment 10010

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_crusader View Post
    Fresh A2 Milk in Christchurch this week, well I think it was A2, hinding down on second to bottom shelf. Attachment 10010
    Looks like the new Anchor A2 to me.

When was this photo taken? Milk goes off in a few days if just taken today...

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    When was this photo taken? Milk goes off in a few days if just taken today...
    I have found that the Anchor A2 lasts a lot longer after the best before date (10 days after & still good)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey Raz .....some don’t think current affairs are funny ....and they like you have been reduced to tears (of a different sort)
    Sour as Elon Musk ah. Serious I am holding and have an unrealised loss this past week on my parcel, at some point you do have to laugh how perverse the situation is, this whole thing by the board has been amateur hour IMHO. I have enjoy the response by many people including their wit and humour on the thread given the circumstance. Go on find that winning attitude again