sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    savage sell down into the close in aus .... 10.82 nz?
    10.88 actually, BAL down 4.9% can't blame Captain Herd Licker for that or can we?
    Last edited by couta1; 03-10-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    10.88 actually, BAL down 5.4% can't blame Captain Herd Licker for that or can we?
    With all the "good news/reports" in the last week or so, why would the SP be down so much?
    Its not like she and her Board are helping the situation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    With all the "good news/reports" in the last week or so, why would the SP be down so much?
    Its not like she and her Board are helping the situation.
    I'm getting sorely tempted to sell my long term holding bought at $8, my recent parcel bought at $11.80 would remain because they are heavily submerged. I have very little confidence in the Captains ability to avoid icebergs or to repeat hitting one on purpose like she recently did.

Membaa

I'm getting sorely tempted to sell my long term holding bought at $8, my recent parcel bought at $11.80 would remain because they are heavily submerged. I have very little confidence in the Captains ability to avoid icebergs or to repeat hitting one on purpose like she recently did.
    Calm and patience, the buying opportunity is emerging. Todays collapse to the long term MA and then close below on another Director's sell is setting the stage for an entry/re-entry/top up depending on one circumstances. The insiders selling started weeks ago, it was the trigger to lighten up immediately. But ignore the noise, the demand for A2 milk isn't going away anytime soon. Decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Calm and patience, the buying opportunity is emerging. Todays collapse to the long term MA and then close below on another Director's sell is setting the stage for an entry/re-entry/top up depending on one circumstances. The insiders selling started weeks ago, it was the trigger to lighten up immediately. But ignore the noise, the demand for A2 milk isn't going away anytime soon. Decisions decisions.
    If the demand for A2 isn't going away, then why did the insiders start selling?
    Hopefully you mean increased demand.
    Where and why would this be so?

When time comes, every shareholder will cashing in. It doesn't mean that the future of the SP is not going to go up, just when we need the fund, we will have to sell. I can't show the bank the paper gain as my part of my income when applying for a mortgage right?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I am not sure that your ATM shares care about the price they were bought for.
    What do you see as the future for the company (& the share price) ?
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    The future is the same as Research in Motion (RIM) on the NASDAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    The future is the same as Research in Motion (RIM) on the NASDAQ.
    Who do you think the Apple of milk industry then? I thought it was indeed A2M.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    I don't care either as long as I don't make a loss, as far as the future goes we need a crystal ball to get that correct and clear ,IMO the big gains have come and gone the SP went from just under $4 to over $14 in a rapid fashion, future gains will more likely be two steps forward and one and a half backward. A CEO who has been earning Massive amounts of money over a long period yet needs to sell her Entire holding to cover a few bills gives all the wrong messages to the market and loyal shareholders, I'm struggling to reconcile her actions and feel confident at the same time.