sharetrader
Page 108 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 858981041051061071081091101111121181582086081108 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 23755
    IMO

Yeah feels like somethings gotta give sometime soon, when the seller/s has emptied out .Looking a little tensioned like a Jack- (or a Gaynor or an Udder)-In-A-Box about to spring out and sock the 200DMA.

IMO

AMP had re 51.4 million shares after last selldown announcement. Will we get another announcement soon re another 1% or more and will Milford keep hoovering them up Anyone got a few recent Top 20 Holders?

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

FWIW, there are some who see potential in China

http://chinawatch.washingtonpost.com...-dairy-hub.php

IMO

Maybe I've added up wrong but i get 40.4 mill shares sold since AMP's last announcement.

Whats up? end with 61c today, where is the support? 50c

still no registration for synliat and 3 mths gone by which is no good for a2 - i like 50c which is around 50% retracement from highs
    one step ahead of the herd

ATM make niche products ie. they're too expensive for most people, who don't need to use them because they're not lactose intolerant and most of the worlds population can barely afford milk products anyway ie.most of Africa.
    If ATM want true economies of scale they're going to need their own production plants not licensing agreements. I'd be asking myself if these are such GOOD products why is the shareprice experiencing such an extended slump.

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    ATM make niche products ie. they're too expensive for most people, who don't need to use them because they're not lactose intolerant and most of the worlds population can barely afford milk products anyway ie.most of Africa.
    If ATM want true economies of scale they're going to need their own production plants not licensing agreements. I'd be asking myself if these are such GOOD products why is the shareprice experiencing such an extended slump.
    Just an observation, maybe it was a one-off - not really sure but we bought 2 liters of A2 for $4.40 on the weekend (first time we'd ever seen it).

That's cheaper than most every other bottle of 2L on the shelves (Countdown Napier).

Haven't tried it yet, so no verdict..... but it is the first time i've seen it at that Supermarket which is progress I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Whats up? end with 61c today, where is the support? 50c
    Just as well the ATM is petty cash for Milford

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by barleeni View Post
    Just an observation, maybe it was a one-off - not really sure but we bought 2 liters of A2 for $4.40 on the weekend (first time we'd ever seen it).

That's cheaper than most every other bottle of 2L on the shelves (Countdown Napier).

Haven't tried it yet, so no verdict..... but it is the first time i've seen it at that Supermarket which is progress I guess!
    I bought my first 2L bottle the other day from Count Down Sylvia Park . Tastes good , but could'nt find it on the shelf, the shop girl had never heard of it. As I was leaving the store, the shop assistant came running out into the car park yelling...hey mr. you hoo , we find some in back of shop. How much, ...$4.90... ok, I'll have one bottle. I have it on my porridge in the morning , very nice, and will be on the weekly shopping list from today on, now that I have shares with them . So come on everybody, lets start drinking ..Yee Haa