sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone could even consider an average buy price of $1.70 as anything other than pure joy,at that price I wouldn't give a toss if the SP dropped another few dollars yet.
    I am over the moon at the recent success, it is just made less sweet by the recent dip wiping out a big chunk of profit right at the time I am looking to cash up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkus View Post
    I am over the moon at the recent success, it is just made less sweet by the recent dip wiping out a big chunk of profit right at the time I am looking to cash up.
    View the extra as money that wasn't yours, I have had a Very large chunk wiped off mine since it hit $14.60.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    View the extra as money that wasn't yours, I have had a Very large chunk wiped off mine since it hit $14.60.
    I wonder if we will ever see those frothy heights ever again?

Guru

Racing to the bottom again today, B!oody management ! muppets !

What’s the next Fibonacci support level?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Depends on where it starts, but I have A2M 8-Nov to the spike high = 61.8% @ A$9.18 (also the double bottom, so should be solid support ya reckon?)
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 05-10-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Investor

Approaching my tp for a top up.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Last time it was down here was on 2/8/18. Scored some at 10.12, but only half order went through. The high for that day was 10.47 and the close was10.44. But hope for all of us it will not go there again.

i might decide at the gap what im doing
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Anyone going to the AGM can use my proxy to ask the following:

Question to David Hearn. Does he stand by all his Boards recruitment considerations and actions in selecting Jayne Hrdliker as Chief Executive Officer?

Question to David Hearn. Does he stand by his Chief Executive Officers decision to sell 100% of her shareholding in ATM on 28 August and 3 September for an average price of $12.20.

Question to David Hearn. Does he and the Board consider the judgment shown by the Chief Executive Officer in the sale of 100% of her shareholding to be the type of judgement expected for the CEO of the company.

Question to David Hearn. Does he see the CEO’s 100% sell off as contributor to the subsequent free fall of the share price to a low of $10.40

Question to Jayn Hrdlicker. Does she stand by her decision to sell 100% of her shares on 28 August and 3 September?

Question to Jayn Hrdlicker. Does she consider that her decision to sell 100% of her shares contributed to a drop on company value from $8,964,527,023 to $7,641,891,888. A loss of $1.3b

Question to Jayn Hrdlicker. Does she have any plans to recover $1.3b loss in shareholder since she sold her share and if so what are those plans.

Question to Jayn Hrdlicker. How is your new deck looking?
    Question to David Hearn. Does he stand by his Boards decision to purchase a further 8.2% Synlait Milk shares at $10.90 when ATM already was exposed to 9.1% ownership of Synlait