sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Mate - Six months ago you and others thought $20 by Christmas Nobody really knows do they. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo
    Nothing wrong with a bit of dice rolling mate after all you do that every time you drive your car.

Guru

Same old same old !! waiting for Aussie to "open " before market decides which way to jump !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Same old same old !! waiting for Aussie to "open " before market decides which way to jump !!
    You might be missing a bargain

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    You might be missing a bargain
    Or not, think Shorters.Lol

Guru

Lift down, doooooooh ! same old same old !!

Lift down, doooooooh ! same old same old !!
    AUD $9.66 - $9.80 in the first 10 minutes. Sometime you just have to decide and jump (or not) - its neigh on impossible to try and pick a price point with this stock

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    AUD $9.66 - $9.80 in the first 10 minutes. Sometime you just have to decide and jump (or not) - its neigh on impossible to try and pick a price point with this stock
    I'm guessing that a good portion of holders are jumping in and out of this stock as quick as a flea can jump.

Advanced Member

Quite funny when I rebalance and sell some of my stock A2 stock flies up in value. You can only laugh as crying won’t help haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Quite funny when I rebalance and sell some of my stock A2 stock flies up in value.
    We all knbwo that is what is going to happen. Thats what ATM does. Up and down up and down up and down. All for some unknown reason. (those as pointed out above I Suspect most people have collected their toys from outside the cot and happy to get back into playtime again. I'm a bit less grumpy now!)

Iceman kindly reckons we should lighten up this week and I reckon that's a good idea. Ready to buy something but it won't be ATM. Nobody knows for sure the implications of the new ecommerce rules into China, the proclamation probably hasn't even been translated into English yet lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine