sharetrader
    Advanced Member

I mentioned at the meeting on Sat. What com. do you think could go up by about a dollar in the next 4 weeks. Am wondering if a2 could?

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I mentioned at the meeting on Sat. What com. do you think could go up by about a dollar in the next 4 weeks. Am wondering if a2 could?
    I think it will - theres an AGM coming up and much better to have happy campers than not. Also SML has had a bit of a beating so some recovery there could be expected

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Quite funny when I rebalance and sell some of my stock A2 stock flies up in value. You can only laugh as crying won’t help haha
    Welcome to the funny farm. Was meant to be buying OCA today but put an order in to buy a small portion of ATM I sold last week at 10.70, and looks like sp coming down to meet that order. Just went through at 10.78. Things are starting to look up at the funny farm. Sorry OCA maybe at a later date......5pm Well that was a total waste of time, back to where it started. Somebody rattling the cage again trying to get us all peeved off so to make us sell everything. I suppose it is cheaper doing it that way than putting in a takeover offer.
    Last edited by see weed; 08-10-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Welcome to the funny farm. Was meant to be buying OCA today but put an order in to buy a small portion of ATM I sold last week at 10.70, and looks like sp coming down to meet that order. Just went through at 10.78. Things are starting to look up at the funny farm. Sorry OCA maybe at a later date.
    If I was just starting share trading in this environment I would not want to hop onto this share prior to the meeting next month. It is just too volatile and people could lose a lot of money. I still believe in this company, but I did want to lose some of the stress and put it into safer shares like Infratil and Oceania to name a couple. I still own a few thousand of these shares, but am looking at trimming if things don't go as they plan.

good trading today in aus up 30 down 30 probably go negative soon

fool saying take some milk off the table

https://www.fool.com.au/2018/10/08/s...asxa2m-shares/
    Last edited by bull....; 08-10-2018 at 05:03 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

Well that was a bogey day, closing flat on the NZX and down 5 on the ASX. Interesting to see a weekend of progressive optimism creep into the discussion narrative, then for that to manifest itself in a rally in the morning, a bit of uncertainty to follow and then burn off in light of reality in the afternoon. I reckon there's a lot smarter money preying on the insecurities of the retail minnows, not to mention the automatons doing their unemotive thing preying on the defenceless punters.

Patience, wait and watch, act when your strategy is triggered. You do have a strategy eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Well that was a bogey day, closing flat on the NZX and down 5 on the ASX. Interesting to see a weekend of progressive optimism creep into the discussion narrative, then for that to manifest itself in a rally in the morning, a bit of uncertainty to follow and then burn off in light of reality in the afternoon. I reckon there's a lot smarter money preying on the insecurities of the retail minnows, not to mention the automatons doing their unemotive thing preying on the defenceless punters.

Patience, wait and watch, act when your strategy is triggered. You do have a strategy eh?
    Any chance you can advise what your strategy is?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

The fool does tend to talk a lot of nonsense at times and he is a few weeks late with his advice to take some milk off the table for the many holders that bought over $10NZ.
    Last edited by couta1; 08-10-2018 at 09:37 PM.

The support line is around 10.50's , and has been hit 3 times now in the last 6 months . If the line holds we could be in for a short uptrend before the meeting . Looking to buy ,with a short stop loss . See what happens tomorrow .

The support line is around 10.50's , and has been hit 3 times now in the last 6 months . If the line holds we could be in for a short uptrend before the meeting . Looking to buy ,with a short stop loss . See what happens tomorrow . 4% rise n fall today, makes a nice pin- bar . Actually got to $10 back in May . Should be an interesting week .