sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    On a horrid day like this don't get me started on Taxcinda, she raves on about how the price is hurting the public and sets up another enquiry group, if she really wants to help people immediately just remove some of that Troughing excise tax, it ain't rocket science dear.
    How stupid of me, I should have mentioned Richie McCaw.
    I forgot all about him.
    He can surely sort out JA and JH. He was once a hero, now is the time to stand up once more.
    He can helicopter in a2 milk to kids throughout NZ under the Fonterra milk for schools programme.

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    so a few more people can live in cars?? she's right - the oil and petrol companies are the ones that are troughing.. and excise tax should be 3x what it currently is for fossil fuels. (sorry to divert the conversation, but you started it..) and don't make it worse by patronising her either. It's 2018 dear boy.

Meanwhile, A2M falls off the cliff.
    Are you a shorter, trader or investor?

percy

On a horrid day like this don't get me started on Taxcinda, she raves on about how the price is hurting the public and sets up another enquiry group, if she really wants to help people immediately just remove some of that Troughing excise tax, it ain't rocket science dear.
    Her sounding off reminds me of Rob Muldoon..!
    A lot of noise.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Are you a shorter, trader or investor?
    He/Her stated in their previous post that they had had a terrible year with A2 so could be any one of those three.Lol

The Kid

A2 Millk hits out at reaction to share sales, new rules. http://nzh.tw/12139641

Membaa

Almost perfect Triple bottom held, significant for today. It's all about tomorrow. For the meantime anyway.

At least they have released a statement - maybe was enough to share price back up tomorrow.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    At least they have released a statement - maybe was enough to share price back up tomorrow.
    Seems to me that they may have been having a nap.
    They should have been all over this with announcements ages ago - hopefully they have learnt a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Seems to me that they may have been having a nap.
    They should have been all over this with announcements ages ago - hopefully they have learnt a lesson.
    Not a hard lesson. Synlait did a good job with M Bovis and their building evacuation. Just little things like that help the market feel like it is being informed. What do they say "markets abhor a vacuum" if no information the market will make up its own

Guru

She should keep and boost fuel excise as well as introduce tax free breaks for low income earners and remove GST from foods - that would help struggling families afford a2 milk as well as other foods.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 10-10-2018 at 09:05 AM.