sharetrader

Agree 100%. Good marketing works on brand building and looks to enhance the brand in the customers eyes. A good example - BMW "The Ultimate Driving Machine"
    Yes I topped up SML at a very distressed price late last week and am definitely "feeling the difference" today
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    But much more importantly we have ATM and SML racing out of the blocks today. ATM up 5.2% and SML up 3.1.

I hope everyone took advantage of the bargain basement prices last week!

EDIT. Well, we started the day well until those Ozzies woke up.
    Some NZ investors still do not get it - ATM's sp is NOT driven out of NZX.

Painful lesson learnt this morning?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Interestingly the Aussie market was called down about 50 points at 11AM NZ time, when the NZ market was still up by over 100 points. That was a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Interestingly the Aussie market was called down about 50 points at 11AM NZ time, when the NZ market was still up by over 100 points. That was a bit weird.
    All bad news on the financial sector in Oz currently.

The banks have behaved like a bunch of mafia gangsters and are due for their comeuppance.

And behaving like that after they were 'rescued' by the Oz government during the GFC.

Outside thinking.

I think we are all aware that the ATM SP is being dictated by the ASX.

When I look at both TA's I see the SP poised...... poised to continue back to its trend above the MA200..... or poised to fall further below the MA200. It all depends on the next update IMO.

Shorter's glow in the CEO's sell-down error and possible negative China market reform. On the contrary side there is anecdotal evidence that A2 is doing v well in China and it's market share is increasing plus anecdotal evidence that IF exports from Lyttelton have increased 40% over prior periods so far FY19. Who will be right?

I'm not predicting..... I'm just waiting. It's not exactly time for the faint hearted or 'new investors' to be investing in ATM IMO.

reminds me a bit of Oceania gold when it was on the NZX now that was a wild ride,but at the end of the day you knew the SP would bounce in your favour eventually, after all you were dealing with gold.As for A2 milk yes you got it liquid gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

We get - but it doesn't stop some opportunities. If you were a seller you would have done well this morning on the NZX (I'm not buying - already well positioned. Nor am I selling)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    But much more importantly we have ATM and SML racing out of the blocks today. ATM up 5.2% and SML up 3.1.

I hope everyone took advantage of the bargain basement prices last week!

EDIT. Well, we started the day well until those Ozzies woke up.
    The Aussies are particularly sour today after getting beaten in the Netball and the League (despite the Bunker doing its' best to help them!)

Banned

84c price spread, don't ya just love that volatility.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ted2 View Post
    The Aussies are particularly sour today after getting beaten in the Netball and the League (despite the Bunker doing its' best to help them!)
    NZ version of Scrabble also trying to take "pavlova" off them so they will be super pissed.