sharetrader

its not going to do the share price any further good if the sales portals are all out of stock!
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    its not going to do the share price any further good if the sales portals are all out of stock!
    Time to look at Synlait again. 35,600 tonnes of IF produced in 2018. 2019 estimated to be 41 - 45,000 tonnes. Is this enough to meet ATM demand. If not, will cash rich ATM go shopping for another supplier? Create demand, supply will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Time to look at Synlait again. 35,600 tonnes of IF produced in 2018. 2019 estimated to be 41 - 45,000 tonnes. Is this enough to meet ATM demand. If not, will cash rich ATM go shopping for another supplier? Create demand, supply will follow.
    Yeap even at that top end of 45,000 tonnes that's just 26% production increase compared to over 80% increase last year. What's going on here ? Is Synlait pulling our leg with this extremely conservative forecast or do they have remaining production constraints despite new packaging and manufacturing capability added last year or are ATM IF sales generally not as gangbusters as the single's day reports / out of stock reports suggest ? Someone needs to get to the bottom of this situation and therefore given your location and the location of the pending Synlait annual meeting do you mind if I nominate you for the task ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-11-2018 at 02:06 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

I like to keep it simple and follow the Coutometer, the same one I used for ZEL.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap even at that top end of 45,000 tonnes that's just 26% production increase compared to over 80% increase last year. What's going on here ? Is Synlait pulling our leg with this extremely conservative forecast or do they have remaining production constraints despite new packaging and manufacturing capability added last year or are ATM IF sales generally not as gangbusters as the single's day reports / out of stock reports suggest ? Someone needs to get to the bottom of this situation and therefore given your location and the location of the pending Synlait annual meeting do you mind if I nominate you for the task ?

What about the increased inventory levels ATM reported in their report, they had $50M worth of finished goods on hand (valued at cost), I've got no clue how many MTs that is in formula but I imagine it's significant. If all theses shops are sold out I would hope the inventory levels are now pretty low.

Anyone going to Synlait annual meeting on 28 November to get the good oil (milk ?) on this production situation ?
    I intend to and plan to report, if there is anything of interest ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I intend to and plan to report, if there is anything of interest ;
    Give my regards to Ruth if she is present ...thanks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this situation and therefore given your location and the location of the pending Synlait annual meeting do you mind if I nominate you for the task ?
    I may get there if I can find my proxy form

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Give my regards to Ruth if she is present ...thanks
    I suspect she will be - always an interesting dress ;

Not sure, though, whether she knows you under your penname? Does she?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Another ex quantas / jetstar employee joins the fold.
    Lisa Burquest the new Human Resources Director. I'm hoping ATM isn't going to be the resting zone for ex airline people.